Braun Thermoscan 7 IRT6520 Ear Thermometer
Braun ThermoScan 7 with Age Precision is an infrared ear thermometer from no.1 brand among doctors*
- Braun ThermoScan - the thermometer used and recommended by doctors; with professional accuracy
- Patented Age Precision technology - an age adjustable fever guidance with a colour coded display and a night light
- Patented pre-warmed tip to ensure gentleness and professional accuracy by eliminating cooling effect of the probe in the ear
- ExacTemp Positioning technology
- Stores the last 9 temperature readings
Clinical research shows that the definition of fever changes with a child’s age**. What is a normal temperature in a four year old, can be a fever in a new-born. Many parents are not aware. To help interpret temperature at first sight, Braun have developed the Age Precision technology – an age adjustable fever guidance which takes the guesswork out and brings reassurance when it comes to understanding the temperature.
**Herzog L., Philips S. Addressing Concerns About Fever. Clinical Paediatrics. 2011: 50 (no.5): 383-390.
Age Precision technology
Age Precision is an age adjustable fever guidance. It enables you to set the age of your child (0-3 months, 3-36 months and 36 months to adult) so you can interpret the reading quickly and easily based on the age, using a backlit colour coded display.
Pre-warmed tip and Exact Temp
Whereas the tip of other thermometers can cool the area within the ear where the temperature is being measured and result in variable readings, the tip on the ThermoScan 5 is pre-warmed before use, ensuring professional accuracy . The pre-warmed tip also makes for a more pleasant experience for little ones and is suitable for use with newborns.
Patented ExacTemp positioning system confirms good position in the ear with a light and a beep.
Braun ThermoScan 7 features a large LCD display with a nightlight which makes it easy to take the temperature when its dark, reducing the risk of waking the child up.
Disposable hygienic probe covers
Designed so you can easily switch between users without having to spend time cleaning the probe. Use a clean disposable hygienic lens filter with each measurement:
1) To maintain hygiene.
2) To protect your child from cross-contamination.
3) To ensure earwax residues do not impact accuracy of the reading.