Aarke Carbonator 3 III Sparkling Soda Water Maker - Black
Designed for efficiency as well as good looks, the Aarke Carbonator 3 will look fabulous on any kitchen counter,
- Design & Functionality: The Aarke Carbonator 3 is the slimmest and most compact water aerator on the market, equipped with a seamless stainless steel housing that perfects both form and function. Making sparkling water at home has never been so elegant
- No plastic: heavy disposable plastic bottles and bulky water carbonators are a thing of the past. When it comes to performance, environmental compatibility and durability, no one beats the Carbonator 3.
- What is new? : The third generation of Aarke water carbonator comes with three essential improvements. First of all, the newly designed precision nozzle made of stainless steel, which creates a consistent, controlled spray jet. In addition, the lever movement is regulated by a rotary damper, which allows a more controlled pressure reduction in the bottle. The lever cap is also made of stainless steel with an eye-catching spinning finish.
- PET bottle: the Carbonator 3 comes with a BPA-free PET bottle (1 litre). This iconic Aarke bottle is now slimmer than ever with a completely new, sophisticated shape. The bottom piece of the bottle is also redesigned and features a screw mechanism for increased durability. Thanks to the separation of metal and plastic components, the bottle can be recycled. Only Aarke PET bottles are suitable for use with Carbonator 3.
- Compatibility: the Carbonator 3 is compatible with standard 425g/60L C02 bottles from Sodastream, AGA, Linden and many other approved gas bottles. Note: Carbonator 3 does not include C02 cylinder.
Minimalist water carbonator with compact design and user-friendly technology at the highest level.
The C3 features a new steel nozzle to maximise carbonization and minimise overflow, a smoother lever movement and a completely revised, safer internal system.
While the Carbonator’s drip tray may imply the existence of a splash zone, this is not its primary purpose.
Aside from catching the occasional stray droplet, the tray is more of a collection point.
During carbonation, any excess water is pulled up into the machine, and collects underneath the tray.
Pro tip: While the drip tray exists to collect excess wa- ter, we still recommend only filling the bottle to the fill line.
No Outlet Necessary
The Carbonator only requires CO2 gas to run, we promise there are no hidden cords.
Equally at home on the kitchen countertop or the bar cart, there’s no need to play musical chairs with existing appliances.
No need for harsh household chemicals here! Simply wipe down with the included soft cloth and a mixture of water and mild detergent to maintain the Carbonator’s flawless shine or matte finish.
Adaptable Cylinder Design
The Carbonator 3 accepts gas cylinders from most major labels – simply turn the machine over, screw in, and start carbonating!
Perfect bubbles in 10 seconds or less
Fill the bottle up to the marked line.
Screw it into the machine until it holds tight, and make sure it's on straight.
Be sure to use only pure water- acids and sugars can end up in the machine's inner mechanism and do damage over time.
Water can be carbonated at any temperature, but cold water will take the gas more effectively.
Hold the lever down until you hear a buzzing noise, then release- your sparkling water is ready!
If you're looking for more bubbles, pull the lever up to two additional times for maximum carbonation.
Unscrew the bottle and enjoy the bubbles.
Pour your sparkling water into a glass or a carafe and add a fresh fruit or any of our Aarke Syrups and Essences for a wide array of mixed beverages.
- 25.4 x 15.24 x 40.64 cm;
- 1.4 Kilograms
- CO2 Gas Cylinder: 60 L