Anolon Nouvelle Copper 24cm Hard Anodised Non-Stick Frying Pan
Anolon Nouvelle Copper cookware is favoured by chefs due to the exceptional heat conduction, durability and superb performance.
- Heavy gauge hard anodized aluminium - for exceptional durability and heat distribution.
- Duponts advanced autograph 2 non-stick interior - ensuring superior food release and ease of cleaning.
- Double full cap base - features a layer of aluminium that is encapsulated with copper followed by a further layer of aluminium and finished with an impact bonded magnetised stainless steel cap.
- Anolon's Flush Rivet Technology - creating a smooth surface within the pans interior.
- Suitable for all cooker types - including induction.
- Oven safe up to 240°C.
- Includes a limited lifetime guarantee.
Produced from heavy gauge hard anodized aluminium, this Anolon Nouvelle Copper 24cm skillet offers durability like no other, being twice as hard as stainless steel.
The anodized aluminium not only delivers exceptional heat distribution, but gives these pans such a stunning appearance that this collection will look resplendent in any kitchen.
This Anolon Nouvelle Copper 24cm skillet incorporates Anolon’s innovative Flush Rivet Technology.
This allows for effortless cleaning but offers an aesthetic appearance, delivering a sleek, smooth look to the cookware’s interior.