Beurer HK25 Electric Heating Pad
The heat pad with 3 temperature settings and removable switch keeps you nice and warm.
- Comforting Beurer HK25 heat pad to relieve tension and keep you warm
- 3 temperature settings to suit your heat therapy needs
- Automatic switch off after 90 minutes for your safety and security
- Luxuriously soft cotton cover to snuggle up to
- Washable cover for easy maintenance
The Beurer HK25 Heating Pad is designed for warming the human body. It allows you to apply targeted warmth to the area of the body that you would like to heat. Heat promotes the circulation of blood in the treatment area, bringing oxygen and nutrients in the blood to help the area self-repair and also helps to relax sore, tired muscles.
This heat pad has a safety system. This electronic sensor technology prevents the entire surface of the heating pad from overheating by automatically switching off in the event of a fault. If the safety system switched the pad off automatically as a result of a fault, the temperature display on the unit is no longer illuminated even when the heating pad is switched on.
The fastest way to heat up the heating pad is to first set the switch to the highest setting. A lower setting can be selected later if required.
Three temperature settings
- Level 0: Off
- Level 1: Minimum heat (50 - 55 °C)
- Level 2: Medium heat (60 - 65 °C)
- Level 3: Maximum heat (70 - 75 °C).
To avoid soiling or damaging the heating pad, Beurer recommends using a fabric cover, particularly when applying essential oils and ointments. The cotton cover of the heating pad can removed and washed.