Bialetti Venus Induction 6 Cup - Stove Top Espresso Coffee Maker
This modern and functional stove-top maker is produced in 18/10 stainless steel, including inside Components.
- An evolution of the original Moka Express model created in 1933
- Durable and rust proof with a polished, satin-finished steel
- Suitable for induction hobs
- Makes up to 4 cups of espresso coffee
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8.5 x 15.5cm.
- Hand wash only
Beautifully designed the Venus induction is a timeless classic.
Produce a high quality cup every time:
- Grind your coffee - freshly ground beans will give the best cup of coffee
- Add your water - fill the brewer to the line in the bottom of the brewer section
- Add the filter and coffee - insert the filter basket into the brewer, then fill the basket with coffee
- Attach the sections - screw the top and bottom of the Moka Express together
- Heat your coffee - place it on a moderately hot stove, angling the handle away from heat if not an induction stove, and leaving the lid open. Coffee will start to bubble into the top section
- Pour the coffee - once the coffee has stopped bubbling, pour it into your preferred mug
Be careful not to use too much heat when making the coffee - this can cause bitterness in the drink.
Ensure you remove from the heat once the coffee starts emitting lighter coloured steam or the steam becomes audible, or the coffee may taste burnt.