Brita On Tap Water Tap Filtration System for Plastics, Pesticides & Bacteria
The new On Tap water filtration system filters pesticides, removes micro-plastics and 99.99% of bacteria.
- Filters pesticides, herbicides, micro plastics and 99.99% of bacteria.
- Reduces limescale and metals protecting kettles and enhancing flavour and aroma of tea and coffee
- Filter lasts on average 6 months or 600L of water
- LCD display counts down remaining litre capacity (for when to change the filter)
- Unfiltered water shower function for washing vegetables
- Easy switch between filtered/unfiltered water
4 Step Brita Filtration technology
- Ion exchange fibre reduces metals such as lead
- Activated carbon reduces chlorine and other taste impairing substances, pesticides and herbicides
- Hollow fibre membrane filters micro plastics & 99.99% of bacteria
- Preserves minerals such as calcium and magnesium