Brita Style Cool Grey Water Filter Jug includes 3 Maxtra+ Cartridges
The new style delivers a sleek, simple and contemporary look, ideal for the modern kitchen or home.
- Featuring Micro Carbon Pearls which reduce chlorine and organic impurities improving taste and odour of food and drink
- BRITA MAXTRA+ contains Ion Exchange Pearls which permanently absorb metals and reduce limescale protecting appliances against scale build up
- Fresh tasting water without plastic bottle waste for just a few pence per Litre, plus Smart LED light that measures the time and volume of water, notifying you when it's time to replace your cartridge
- Slim, fridge fit design with 1.4 Litre filtered capacity and 2.4 Litre total capacity, featuring a flip top lid with silicone strap design for easy refilling, dishwasher safe except the lid
- Items delivered: 1 x BRITA Style water filter jug in soft grey with 1 x MAXTRA+ filter cartridge which lasts 4 weeks and is recyclable, 30 day money back guarantee and free replacement parts service
Trust BRITA’s innovative MAXTRA+ MicroFlow Technology to give you pure, fresh tasting water, enhancing your favourite cuppa and also protecting your kettle or coffee machine from limescale build up.
Just pence per litre
Each cartridge filters 100 litres, so enjoy purer, fresh tasting water at home for just a few pence per litre.
Recyclable BRITA filters
Sustainability is not a fad for us, we have been recycling our cartridges since 1992. All parts of BRITA cartridges are properly reused or recycled.
Excellent UK BRITA Care
Free replacement parts, where available, including electronic indicators. Register your product to extend the cover from 2 to 3 years.
Tap water flows through 4 filtration stages:
- A fine mesh filter reduces particles such as sand or rust
- Activated carbon made from natural coconut shells reduces substances that affect smell and taste such as chlorine
- Ion exchange resin reduces limescale (carbonate hardness) and certain metals such as lead and copper
- A special fine mesh filter retains particle mixture