Canon PIXMA Inkjet Printer - 3in1 Print, Scan & Copy
The perfect everyday All-In-One for printing, scanning and copying.
- Copy, print and scan at once
- Fast printing of documents and photos
- High quality prints
- Be inspired to print with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
- Print more pages with XL ink options
From text-heavy documents to family photos, the compact Canon PIXMA MG2550S’s print engine is built for quality and ease-of-use.
Premium print quality
The Canon PIXMA MG2550S offers incredible value for money: a home printer that produces superior quality documents and photos.
FINE Cartridge technology means deep blacks, vivid colours and a stunning level of detail.
Easily organise and print your photos with the face-recognition features of My Image Garden app, while CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM opens a world of creative possibilities with its selection of designs from professional artists, all available for you to use as postcards, calendars, birthday cards and much more.
Up to 30% lower cost per page
Using the optional high-capacity Canon XL ink cartridges, you can save as much as 30% on the cost per page compared to their standard equivalents.
Get more pages per cartridge and go longer between cartridge replacements; the Canon PIXMA MG2550S won’t cost the earth to run.
Energy saving built-in
Use less energy with Auto Power On/Off.
Hit print on your laptop and watch as the printer immediately emerges from its power-saving mode, ready to print without even switching it on.
- Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 600 dpi
- Technology: Two FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)
- Mono Print Speed: Approximately 8.0 ipm¹
- Colour Print Speed: Approximately 4.0 ipm¹
- 2-sided printing (manual)
- Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi¹
- A4 scan speed: Approximately 14 seconds¹
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output):
- Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
- Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm
- sFCOT: Approximately 31 seconds¹
- sESAT: Approximately 1.6 ipm¹
- Multiple copy: 21 copies (maximum)
- Copy functions: Document copying (plain paper)