CM Large Chopping Board With Handle
FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY
1-2 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €20
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
PRICE MATCH PROMISE
If we aren't already the cheapest we will price match any authorised retailers on a like for like basis.
Crafted from sustainable acacia wood with durable and long lasting construction.
- Ideal for preparing and serving all types of food including vegetables, meat, fish, fruit and cheese
- To clean, hand wash in warm soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly. As with all other wooden items, these should not be cleaned in a dishwasher.
- All of the acacia wood used has been responsibly sourced from sustainable forests
- Chunky acacia wood, finished with a with a food-safe natural oil
- Dicing, slicing, chopping and bashing - this board is a must have for any home cook. The shape makes it easy to store and access and the acacia wood provides a super-durable surface. What's more, you can flip it over and use the other side!
From food prep to table centrepiece: this streamlined wooden board makes it easy.
Beautifully formed from glowing staves of solid acacia wood, the Barkway has a timeless shape and endless functionality.
Use it to slice, dice, crush and chop, or serve it up as a platter for cheeses and salamis, breads and flans.
As one of the world’s fastest growing exotic hardwoods, acacia is the smart, sustainable choice for food prep.
52 x 32 x 2 cm; 1.62 Kilograms