Cole & Mason Barkway Small Chopping Board With Handle
Crafted from sustainable acacia wood with durable and long lasting construction.
- Ideal for preparing and serving all types of food including vegetables, meat, fish, fruit and cheese
- To clean, hand wash in warm soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly. As with all other wooden items, these should not be cleaned in a dishwasher.
- All of the acacia wood used has been responsibly sourced from sustainable forests
- Chunky acacia wood, finished with a with a food-safe natural oil
- Dicing, slicing, chopping and bashing - this board is a must have for any home cook. The shape makes it easy to store and access and the acacia wood provides a super-durable surface. What's more, you can flip it over and use the other side!
From food prep to table centrepiece: this streamlined wooden board makes it easy.
Beautifully formed from glowing staves of solid acacia wood, the Barkway has a timeless shape and endless functionality.
Use it to slice, dice, crush and chop, or serve it up as a platter for cheeses and salamis, breads and flans.
As one of the world’s fastest growing exotic hardwoods, acacia is the smart, sustainable choice for food prep.
42 x 21 x 2 cm; 793.79 Grams