Derwent Salt & Pepper Mill Set Gun Metal
FREE DELIVERY OVER €50
1-3 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €50
NO ADDED DUTIES
As an Irish retailer the price you see is the price you pay!
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
The Cole & Mason Derwent mills are an ideal balance of elegantly contemporary and classically elegant.
- The Derwent mills are the epitomy of Cole & Mason style and elegance; contemporary in design, they are made from clear acrylic and stainless steel finished in a gun metal colour
- Featuring the Cole & Mason Gourmet Precision mechanisms; carbon steel for pepper that strips peppercorns instead of crushing them and diamond-sharp ceramic for salt, ensuring maximum flavour release from every turn; the hardwearing qualities of these mechanisms ensure you will always receive a consistently high performance
- With six pre-selected grind settings for pepper, and three for salt, ranging from fine to coarse you will always find an ideal grind size to optimise the flavour of every meal
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and use a clean cloth to dry; Cole & Mason recommend you do not use any cleaning products as this can affect the finish of the product; do not immerse in water or place in a dishwasher
Made from crystal clear acrylic and stainless steel in a trendy gun metal finish they make a beautiful addition to any home.
The acrylic body ensures you can always view how filled the mills are.
As part of the Cole & Mason Gourmet Precision range they provide you with the confidence to enhance the flavour of any meal through seasoning as a professional would.
Push Top Cap
The Derwent Mill is easy to fill, simply push and lift the stainless steel cap off the mill, no need to unscrew or hold multiple pieces.
Clean your mill with a soft damp cloth to remove sticky marks and fingerprints.
Easy to Adjust
Simply twist the collar on the Derwent mills to six pre-selected settings for pepper and three for salt to achieve fine to coarse grinds during and after cooking; use a coarse grind for steaks, a mid setting for pizzas and a fine setting for soups and sauces.
Gourmet Precision Grinding Technology
The Cole & Mason Gourmet Precision technology features a diamond-cut ceramic mechanism (for salt) and machine-cut, hardened carbon steel mechanism (for pepper).
Each mechanism has hard-wearing qualities which give high performance and delivers more salt or pepper per turn and more consistently than a standard mill.
Delivery & Stock Status;
We pick, pack and dispatch quicker than anyone else in Ireland!
- Same day dispatch up until 1pm for in-stock items.
- Fully tracked parcel service
- Pre-advised time slot on day of delivery via email/SMS
Free delivery across Ireland for orders over €50 (€2 for orders below €50)
Upgrade to express delivery for €3.99 for in-stock items.
Bulky items such as large BBQs are shipped on a pallet service & require a mobile number for the carrier to book in the delivery slot.
Please check the availability bar above the product's price for a live stock status.
The headings are noted below;
In Stock: Ready to be shipped
- Item is in stock & will be shipped same day up until 1pm or the following working day.
In Stock: Low stock levels.
- Item is in stock but we are down to our last few units.
Lead time 3-5 working days:
- Item is on back order & we recommend ordering early to secure the next back of stock arriving.
Out of stock. Enquire for lead time.
- Item is out of stock & we will check availability upon request.
Taxes / Duties;
All pricing includes VAT at the standard rate in Ireland of 23%.
There are no additional taxes/duties or payments due.
Sales & Technical Support;
We pride ourselves on our product expertise from Kamado Grills to Direct Drive Turntables.
Get in touch with the team with any technical or install questions.
Equally if you're shopping for a number of items you can give our sales team a try to see if we can offer anything extra!
Call: 015314489 10am - 4pm weekdays
Live chat: 9am - 9pm