Cole & Mason Richmond | Electronic Salt & Pepper Mill Set | Gift Box
A sleek one handed operation at a touch of a button, grinds salt and pepper effortlessly.
- A sleek and elegant electronic mill set with a brushed chrome and black finish; operated by a button on top making them easy to use single handily
- Featuring Cole & Mason Precision mechanisms; carbon steel for pepper that strips peppercorns instead of crushing them and diamond-sharp ceramic for salt, ensuring maximum flavour release from every turn
- To assist with the one-handed operation, the mills have a black textured grip ensuring you can hold onto your mill firmly without worry of it slipping out of your hand
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and use a clean cloth to dry; Cole & Mason recommend you do not use any cleaning products as this can affect the finish of the product; do not immerse in water or place in a dishwasher
- The electronic components are covered by a two-year guarantee; all Cole & Mason salt and pepper mills are covered by Cole & Mason's mechanism guarantee; should your mill not meet the high standards and expectations of Cole & Mason products, Cole & Mason will be happy to replace your mill for an alternative of equivalent value; accidental breakage, poor care and damage from misuse are not covered
The Richmond Electronic mills feature a hardened carbon steel mechanism for pepper and diamond sharp ceramic mechanism for salt and come with a lifetime guarantee, presented in a gift box.
The Cole & Mason Precision mechanism does not crush peppercorns but strips them to release the maximum amount of flavour with each turn.
We recommend using high quality peppercorns and coarse rock salt in all our mills.
Easy to Refill
The Cole & Mason mills are easy to refill; simply twist the acrylic middle and brushed chrome top so the padlock symbol aligns with the unlock symbol, remove the top and fill with your favourite coarse salt and whole peppercorns.
Precision Grind Mechanism
Designed and engineered in England, the hard-wearing qualities of these mechanisms ensure you will always receive a consistent performance.
Adjust the grind by tightening or loosening the knob at the base of the mill.
Use a coarse setting for steaks or tomato salad, a medium setting for pizzas and a fine setting for soups and sauces.