Cole & Mason Lyndhurst Salt & Pepper Mill Set, Chestnut Wood
The Cole & Mason Lyndhurst mills are the perfect balance of stylish sophistication and superior performance.
- Between tradition and modernity, Lyndhurst salt and pepper mills will seduce you with their elegant style and the combination of chestnut wood and rose stainless steel.
- With the Inverta system, the mills stand head at the top, so the mechanism will not dirty the table or worktop.
- Choose your grind easily with the 6 pre-selections for pepper and 3 pre-selections for salt, from very fine to crushed; a regular and even grinding every use.
- The mechanism of the salt mill is ceramic in order to resist corrosion; the pepper mill is made of carbon steel, a very strong and robust material, it will cut the pepper grain instead of grinding to reveal all the flavours, guaranteed mechanisms for life.
- The filling is easy thanks to a wide opening at the bottom of the mill.
Made from sustainably sourced ash wood finished with a Nordic White stain shows off the natural beauty of the wood grain; they make a beautiful addition to any home.
As part of the Cole & Mason Gourmet Precision range they provide you with the confidence to enhance the flavour of any meal through seasoning as a professional would.
The Grind Select feature has six pre-selected settings for pepper and three for salt, ranging from fine to coarse, that have been tried and tested to ensure you always get the very best from your mill and the very best from your meals.
They come filled with premium quality whole black peppercorns from Vietnam and coarse sea salt from Belgium so you can start using from the moment you receive them.
When you do need to refill, simply unscrew the bung at the base of the mill. The wide opening makes refilling easy and mess free.
Fill up with your favourite whole peppercorns and coarse salt, replace the bung and continue to enjoy expertly seasoned dishes.
The inverta design of the mill means the mechanism is hidden at the top of the mill underneath the stainless steel disc.
This means you'll no longer have to worry about salt and pepper mess or your kitchen worktop or dining table again.
All Cole & Mason mills are covered by the lifetime mechanism guarantee.
The Gourmet Precision pepper mechanism is made from hardened carbon steel that strips instead of crushing peppercorns allowing them to release their natural oils which gives you more flavour with every turn.
The Gourmet Precision salt mechanism is made from diamond-sharp ceramic ensuring you always get an accurate and even grind from every turn.
Hints & tips:
If your mill becomes difficult to grind, particularly on a fine setting, trying clearing the mechanism.
Turn the Grind Select band to the coarsest setting and twist the top, shaking any excess salt loose from the mechanism.
This will free any large peppercorns or salt crystals that may have become lodged. Return the Grind Select band to your desired setting.
Do not put salt in your pepper mill as this will corrode the carbon steel mechanism.