Garmin Forerunner 245 Music Running Smart Watch White
GPS running smartwatch with music and advanced training features
- Sync with music streaming services, such as Spotify® and Deezer, to easily store and play your favourite songs right from your watch
- Evaluates your training status to indicate whether you would benefit from another session this week or have been overdoing it and need a rest day; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics2, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Safety and tracking features3, such as built-in incident detection, make it easy to share your location
- Customise with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ™ Store
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music
Garmin’s Forerunner 245 Music GPS Running Watch helps streamline all your running devices with the fully integrated music playing system.
You can now sync all your playlists via streaming services such as Deezer and Spotify to your watch for ad free music listening on the move.
Additionally, you can also store up to 500 songs right on your watch. Simply connect a pair of compatible Bluetooth headphones (not included) to the watch for music listening on the go.
The Forerunner 245 offers personalised training and recovery insight to help you to up your running performance.
Tracking your VO2 max and the impact of your current heat and altitude on your performance lets you know when your training is productive, peaking or overreaching.
Aerobic and anaerobic training effect provide key feedback on your workouts letting you know how they’re influencing your body and development of your endurance.
Recovery time helps you maximise the benefit of your efforts by predicting when you will be ready for your next tough challenge.
The Garmin Connect apps is easy to sync your smartwatch to and allows you access to a huge online community.
The app also allows you to create your own custom workouts or download free ones that sync right to your watch.
The Forerunner 245 provides key metrics that keep track of your running form, including:
cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio.
Not only does the device track your running metrics but it can also be used throughout the day to look into your general fitness levels with tools to measure your daily step count, calories burned, and even sleep.
- Lens Material: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Bezel Material: Fibre-reinforced polymer
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Physical Dimensions: 42.3mm x 42.3mm x 12.2mm
- Wrist Fit: 127-204mm
- Colour Display
- Display Size: 1.2’’ (30.4mm) diameter
- Display Resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- Display Type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Weight: 38.5g
- Battery Life: 7 days (Smartwatch Mode), 6 hours (GPS with music), up to 24 hours (GPS mode without music)
- Water Rating: 5ATM
- Memory/History: 200 hours of activity data
- Garmin Elevate Wrist Heart Rate Monitor
- Pulse OX
Activity Tracking Features
- Step Counter
- Move Bar (Displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto Goal (Learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Sleep Monitoring (Monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Calories Burned
- Distance Travelled
- Intensity Minutes
- Move IQ
- Fitness Age (in App)
- Body Battery Energy Monitor
- All-Day Stress Tracking
In the Box
- Forerunner 245 Music
- Charging/Data cable