MasterClass Lightweight Casserole Dish with Lid, Metallic Blue, 4L /24 cm
FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY
1-2 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €20
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
PRICE MATCH PROMISE
If we aren't already the cheapest we will price match any authorised retailers on a like for like basis.
MasterClass MCMCRD24BLU Lightweight Casserole Dish with Lid, Induction Hob/Oven Safe Cast Aluminium, Ombre Grey, 4 Litre/24 cm
- Revolutionary cast aluminium: this Metallic Blue, casserole pot offers all the benefits of cast iron, but is lightweight and easy to handle
- Hob to oven casserole dish: it heats quickly and evenly in ovens and on hobs, including induction hobs, so it’s great for braising meat
- Robust non stick: 2 layers of anti-scratch non stick offer excellent abrasion resistance
- Self basting lid: enjoy extra-succulent slow-cooked meats and rich one-pot stews, thanks to its clever moisture-retaining lid
- 25 Year Guarantee: from the award-winning cast aluminium collection, this stew pot is built to last a lifetime. Measures 24cm wide
Revolutionise the way you cook.
It's not often you get to enjoy the best of all worlds. But with MasterClass’s cast aluminium casserole dishes, you can.
Thanks to its cast aluminium construction, this sturdy dish is a strong heat conductor. This means you get all the benefits of cast iron cookware, but in a lightweight, easy to handle form.
It's finished with a double scratch-proof, non stick layer. This all adds up to the perfect recipe for a long-term kitchen companion - an extra-tough, lightweight casserole dish with lid, which cooks stews evenly and thoroughly.
It's ideal for cooking hearty beef stews or spicy chicken casseroles on the hob (it’s induction safe). You can put it in your oven too, making it great for slow-cooked stews, curries and tagines.
Easy to handle
MasterClass's cast aluminium casseroles are about 70% lighter than typical cast iron alternatives, on average. Our pots feature 2 sturdy side handles.
Go from searing meat on the hob to slow cooking in the oven, all with one versatile pot. Cast aluminium heats quickly for fast, even cooking performance. Suitable for use on all hobs, including induction.
Robust non-stick coating
Finished with two layers of a high-performance non-stick coating. It's also extremely scratch resistant, to cope with the rigours of daily use.
Bumps in the lid help moisture drip back down into the casserole pot. Great for slow cooking. And when you're done cooking? Our pots are dishwasher safe.
At MasterClass, we love food.
Food is passion. Food is special. Food is everyday.
Trust MasterClass to elevate your culinary experience - whether you're feeding a family, entertaining to impress, or striving to become the best home chef you can be.
Established in 1850, MasterClass provides an extensive range of expert kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware and its acclaimed bakeware collection. Every product is designed with one simple goal in mind: to make great food accessible to anyone who cooks or wants to cook.