Denon Mini Hifi System CD Player Amplifier DM41DAB Silver
FREE DELIVERY OVER €50
1-3 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €50
NO ADDED DUTIES
As an Irish retailer the price you see is the price you pay!
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
Denon RDCM41DAB Hifi Receiver with CD Player
- By minimizing all adverse influences on the sound quality this audio receiver delivers a sound that is utterly faithful to the original performance as the artist intended it.
- Equipped with two speaker outputs (30W per speaker) and a PreOut socket for an active subwoofer the HiFi amplifier offers a powerful sound experience every time you turn it on.
- Pair the Denon Receiver via Bluetooth with music streaming services like Spotify or Apple Music or listen to your favourite radio station via FM radio or DAB/DAB+ Tuner.
- Hook up your TV through the digital optical inputs and enjoy enhanced audio quality or connect your headphone via the headphone amplifier output for personal listening.
- The stereo receiver produces a smooth, dramatic sound as it suppresses distortion from the input selector, electronic volume and power amp which preserves signal purity.
- The compact size allows for an easy setup on a bookshelf, in a bedroom or in your home office and the elegant design allows it to easily blend into your lifestyle or home decoration.
Bluetooth now standard
For the first time, Denon's best-selling Hi-Fi mini system comes with Bluetooth connectivity.
This lets you wirelessly connect your smartphone or tablet and stream your stored music or favourite streaming services such as Spotify, Apple Music and Deezer.
For improved sound quality when not using Bluetooth, a simple switch lets you power down the circuits, creating less internal electrical noise.
The compact system that still puts sound first
Denon's baby Hi-Fi systems have always been renowned for putting sound first and the DM41 DAB is no different.
"Simple & Straight" circuit design minimizes distortion from the input selector, electronic volume control and power amp for sound purity and very low levels of distortion.
Working alongside this, Triple Noise Reduction Design (TNRD) works to preserve the signal quality for the most accurate, life-like sound.
The Denon DM41 DAB comes with an impressive sounding tuner radio that's comprehensively equipped.
Featuring DAB+, DAB and FM (RDS), the tuner has all your radio needs covered and, as ever, puts sound quality first.
Top quality CD player
Many of us still have a sizeable CD collection and it's here where the DM41 really excels. Denon's first-rate engineering gives CDs a smooth, dynamic sound.
The player is also flexible enough to playback WMA and MP3 encoded discs.
Connect up three other components
Although a brilliant system in its own right, the DM41DAB reaches out to your other sources, too.
If you've got a TV, games console or TV set-top box, you can plug them in using the two standard optical inputs. An analogue AUX input is also included for older sources.
Pump up the bass with an optional subwoofer
By fitting a subwoofer output, Denon gives you a wider choice of speaker options.
Instead of medium-sized or floorstanding speakers you can use an active subwoofer with small satellite speakers - the choice is yours.
Perfect for a second room
The compact size makes the DM41 DAB ideal for serious sound in a second room.
Many have used their previous Denon M-Series systems in bedrooms, studies and kitchens and have been delighted with the results.
The clock, sleep timer and headphone output all help improve the systems functionality.
Proper Hi-Fi in a compact box - the Denon DM41 DAB still leads its class.
Delivery & Stock Status;
We pick, pack and dispatch quicker than anyone else in Ireland!
- Same day dispatch up until 1pm for in-stock items.
- Fully tracked parcel service
- Pre-advised time slot on day of delivery via email/SMS
Free delivery across Ireland for orders over €50 (€2 for orders below €50)
Upgrade to express delivery for €3.99 for in-stock items.
Bulky items such as large BBQs are shipped on a pallet service & require a mobile number for the carrier to book in the delivery slot.
Please check the availability bar above the product's price for a live stock status.
The headings are noted below;
In Stock: Ready to be shipped
- Item is in stock & will be shipped same day up until 1pm or the following working day.
In Stock: Low stock levels.
- Item is in stock but we are down to our last few units.
Lead time 3-5 working days:
- Item is on back order & we recommend ordering early to secure the next back of stock arriving.
Out of stock. Enquire for lead time.
- Item is out of stock & we will check availability upon request.
Free Gift Returns 90days*
If you've changed your mind about your purchase and it is in its original condition, you're welcome to return it to us within 90 days for store credit or within 30 days for a cash refund. As per below, exclusions apply.
- The goods must be returned factory sealed & in exactly the same condition that they were received less any additional transit packaging. Items that have been opened, tested and/or installed will default to our standard return policy.
- The serial number or unique identification code must match with the recorded details in our database.
- This service excludes large & bulky items such as BBQs, outdoor pizza ovens & TVs. These products are covered by our standard returns policy.
- Any special order items that have been ordered at the customers request (such as a colour variant or model that we do not typically range on our website).
- If in doubt, please check with a member of staff via our support or live chat function.
Sales & Technical Support;
We pride ourselves on our product expertise from Kamado Grills to Direct Drive Turntables.
Get in touch with the team with any technical or install questions.
Equally if you're shopping for a number of items you can give our sales team a try to see if we can offer anything extra!
Call: 015314489 10am - 4pm weekdays
Live chat: 9am - 9pm
No Added Duties;
All pricing includes VAT at the standard rate in Ireland of 23%.
There are no additional taxes/duties or payments due.