Flymo 1200r Robot Lawn Mower
Designed to cut lawns up to 400m², the innovative Flymo Robotic Lawnmower 1200 R does your mowing for you. Relax, and never have to mow your lawn again.
- Thanks to its irregular pattern, the 1200R mows a lawn area up to a maximum of 400 m² – effectively, reliably and without wheel ruts
- When required, the robotic mower recharges itself at the charging station. Its easy-to-place boundary wire shows the 1200R where to mow.
- It repeatedly cuts the grass tips with swing back razor-sharp blades; grass clippings disappear back into the soil acting as a natural fertiliser
- The cutting height of 2 to 5 cm can be easily set with a rotary knob which is located away from the blades.
- Highly sensitive collision sensors and the boundary wire help the 1200R to avoid obstacles in the garden. Lift and tilt sensors, and a large space between the housing and blades, guarantee additional safety for people and animals
Day or night, rain or shine, the 1200 R automatically cuts any garden shape, and slope gradients of up to 25%. cuts the grass, effectively, reliably and without wheel ruts.
The robotic lawnmower is supplied with a charging station, boundary wires, connectors and security features such as alarm, lift sensor and PIN code.
Designed for easy self installation - a boundary wire defines the area for every garden type.
Mows the lawn independently and charges automatically in the charging station.
Covers all garden shapes
It works by mowing in a random pattern, whatever the garden shape so that all parts are covered.
No disposal of the grass clippings
Daily mowing and mulching without the need to dispose of the grass clippings.
Where do all the grass clippings go?
Grass clippings are so small and unnoticeable they will disappear back into your lawn and act as a natural fertiliser.
What is mulching?
Mulching is where the tiny grass clippings disappear back into the soil, and act as a natural fertiliser, to create a healthy lawn.
Is the 1200 R noisy?
The 1200 R has a recorded noise level of 58 dB(A) which is about the same noise level as normal conversation speech volume.
Do you leave it in the garden permanently?
It is suggested bringing the mower inside for winter. Make sure the mower is fully charged before storing away. Keep the robotic mower upright in a dry free area from frost, preferably in its original packaging.
How high does the boundary wire have to be?
The boundary wire should sit at or under the ground level - not raised above it.
Is it pet friendly?
Certainly. The 1200 R instantly reverses if it hits any object and changes direction. The blades are positioned well under the mower, so even if your animal was slightly bumped, there is no chance of them being harmed.
How long does a full charge last for?
A full charge from the robotic will last around 60 minutes.
How does it charge itself?
When required, the robotic mower will take itself back to the charging station and re-charge.
- 1 x Robotic Mower
- 1 x Charger Station
- 1 x 150m Boundary Wire
- 1 x Boundary Wire Pegs (200)
- 1 x Installation Manual
- 1 x Quick Start Manual
- 1 x Product Registration Card