Flymo Easilife 500 Robotic Lawnmower - upto 500m2
FREE DELIVERY OVER €50
1-3 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €50
NO ADDED DUTIES
As an Irish retailer the price you see is the price you pay!
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
Flymo EasiLife 500 Robotic Lawn Mower
- Ideal for medium to large gardens, the EasiLife 500 is a robotic lawn mower that automatically cuts up to 500m2 so you don’t have to – giving you a tidy lawn with zero effort.
- Mowing every corner of the lawn, the EasiLife 500 is packed with functions to suit your lifestyle and can automatically adapt its schedule based on the weather through LawnSense and FrostSense,
- Schedule when you want with the Bluetooth app, giving you full access to the robotic mowers extended settings, allowing you the set schedules and trouble shoot from the comfort of your home.0
- Ultra quiet mowing at 58dB(A) means that you won’t disturb you or your neighbours when your robotic is mowing, allowing you to keep to a regular mowing schedule for a healthy greener lawn.
- The Intelligent guide wire allows for programmable start points for multiple cutting areas of lawn and efficiently guides the mower home without leading tracks. The PassageSense function also allows for the robotic mower to cut and navigate through narrow passages.
Day or night, rain or shine, the Flymo EasiLife 500 robotic lawnmower automatically cuts the grass for you so you don’t have to.
It independently mows a lawn of up to 500m², cuts any garden shape and tackles slope gradients of up to 35%.
Designed with quick installation in mind - simply install the hidden boundary wire to define the cutting area and off it goes.
Mows Every Corner of the Lawn
Flexible Charging Position
Mowing Adapts to the Weather
A Healthier, Greener Lawn
Extra Mowing Flexibility
Where do all the grass clippings go?
What is mulching?
Mulching is where the tiny grass clippings disappear back into the soil, and act as a natural fertiliser, to create a healthy lawn.
Do you leave it in the garden permanently?
It is suggested bringing the mower inside for winter. Make sure the mower is fully charged before storing away. Keep the robotic mower upright in a dry free area from frost, preferably in its original packaging.
How high does the boundary wire have to be?
The boundary wire should sit at or under the ground level - not raised above it.
Is it pet friendly?
Certainly. The 500 instantly reverses if it hits any object and changes direction.
The blades are positioned well under the mower, so even if your animal was slightly bumped, there is no chance of them being harmed.
How does it charge itself?
When required, the robotic mower will take itself back to the charging station and re-charge.
- Works on slopes up to a 35% gradient
- Cutting Heights: 2-5cm
- Cutting Width: 16cm
- Sound level: 58 dB(A) - Ultra Quiet
- Weight: 7.3 (Kg)
- Two year guarantee - authorised dealership
- Easilife 500 robot
- Charging base
- Boundary wire (150m)
- Perimeter wire
Delivery & Stock Status;
We pick, pack and dispatch quicker than anyone else in Ireland!
- Same day dispatch up until 1pm for in-stock items.
- Fully tracked parcel service
- Pre-advised time slot on day of delivery via email/SMS
Free delivery across Ireland for orders over €50 (€2 for orders below €50)
Upgrade to express delivery for €3.99 for in-stock items.
Bulky items such as large BBQs are shipped on a pallet service & require a mobile number for the carrier to book in the delivery slot.
Please check the availability bar above the product's price for a live stock status.
The headings are noted below;
In Stock: Ready to be shipped
- Item is in stock & will be shipped same day up until 1pm or the following working day.
In Stock: Low stock levels.
- Item is in stock but we are down to our last few units.
Lead time 3-5 working days:
- Item is on back order & we recommend ordering early to secure the next back of stock arriving.
Out of stock. Enquire for lead time.
- Item is out of stock & we will check availability upon request.
Free Gift Returns 90days*
If you've changed your mind about your purchase and it is in its original condition, you're welcome to return it to us within 90 days for store credit or within 30 days for a cash refund. As per below, exclusions apply.
- The goods must be returned factory sealed & in exactly the same condition that they were received less any additional transit packaging. Items that have been opened, tested and/or installed will default to our standard return policy.
- The serial number or unique identification code must match with the recorded details in our database.
- This service excludes large & bulky items such as BBQs, outdoor pizza ovens & TVs. These products are covered by our standard returns policy.
- Any special order items that have been ordered at the customers request (such as a colour variant or model that we do not typically range on our website).
- If in doubt, please check with a member of staff via our support or live chat function.
Sales & Technical Support;
We pride ourselves on our product expertise from Kamado Grills to Direct Drive Turntables.
Get in touch with the team with any technical or install questions.
Equally if you're shopping for a number of items you can give our sales team a try to see if we can offer anything extra!
Call: 015314489 10am - 4pm weekdays
Live chat: 9am - 9pm
No Added Duties;
All pricing includes VAT at the standard rate in Ireland of 23%.
There are no additional taxes/duties or payments due.