Gardena 19103-28 Smart Water Control Set
The Smart Water control set is the deal extension to your GARDENA smart system
- By using the free GARDENA smart App for iOS and Android, you always have your garden under control, wherever your location
- Reliable irrigation - The smart Water Control reliably controls the irrigation of your plants in everyday life and even when you are not at home
- Direct control - Simply press a button on the smart Water Control, and you will receive an overview of the irrigation states
- Frost alarm - Thanks to an integrated temperature sensor, the smart Water Control automatically transmits a warning alarm to the GARDENA smart App
The GARDENA smart Water Control Set, consisting of the smart Water Control and smart Gateway, automatically controls the water supply in your garden – ensuring flexible irrigation of your plants.
The Set is ideal for automatic irrigation with the GARDENA Micro-Drip-System or the GARDENA SprinklerSystem.
Never leave your garden behind
Using the free GARDENA smart App for iOS, Android and Web, you always have your garden under control – no matter where you are.
With just a few taps, the app shows you all relevant informations required and adapt all settings for your garden work. Convenient and practical.
Strong antennae in the GARDENA smart Water Control guarantee cable-free connection to the GARDENA smart Gateway even in large gardens, and therefore also the continuous communication with the GARDENA smart App.
The GARDENA smart Gateway produces the cable-free network communications between all GARDENA smart system devices and the GARDENA smart App.
Two integrated high-performance antennae ensure a stable and secure connection even over large ranges.
The smart Water Control reliably controls the irrigation of your plants in everyday life and even when you are not at home.
The tried and tested valve technology ensures a strong connection between the smart Water Control, the water connection and the connecting devices.
Simply press a button on the smart Water Control, and you will receive an overview over the signal strength, battery charging and active irrigation statuses via LEDS located directly on the device.
If water is required immediately, irrigation can be started directly by pressing the button once more.
Thanks to an integrated temperature sensor, the smart Water Control automatically transmits a warning alarm to the GARDENA smart App before the temperatures become too cold.
Then it is time to put the irrigation system out of operation and to store the device in a frost-proof area.
- Article No. 19103-28
- EAN-Code: 4078500029834
- Energy supply 3 x AA 1,5 V alkaline battery (LR6, not included)
- Operating pressure Min 0.5 bar
- Operating pressure Max 12 bar
- Thread 26,5 mm (G3/4), 33,3 mm (G1)
- Watering cycles per day 6
- Watering duration 0 h 1 min - 10 h 0 min
- Watering frequency up to 6 irrigations per day, choice of weekdays