Garmin Forerunner 245 Slate Running Smart Watch with GPS - Black
GPS running smartwatch with advanced training features
- Evaluates your training status to indicate whether you would benefit from another session this week or have been overdoing it and need a rest day; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics1, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Safety and tracking features2, such as built-in incident detection, makes it easy to share your location
- Customise with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ™ Store
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 24 hours in GPS mode
You do the running. Forerunner 245 does the thinking.
Garmin’s Forerunner 245 smartwatch is pumped full of top-class, advanced features specifically tailored towards runners, of all levels, and persuasion.
Using an integrated, wrist-based heart rate monitor and compatibility with GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo satellites the watch provides highly accurate tracking including:
- VO2 max
- Aerobic and anaerobic training effect
- Training status
- Ground contact time balance
- Stride length, and more.
Easily connect the Forerunner 245 with your smartphone for a whole host of additional apps and features.
Use the Garmin Coach app which allows you to select free training plans that adapt to your goals and create your own custom workouts.
Meanwhile, access to the Garmin Connect app allows you to share and compete with a huge online fitness community.
The Forerunner 245 offers personalised training and recovery insight to help you to up your running performance.
Tracking your VO2 max and the impact of your current heat and altitude on your performance lets you know when your training is productive, peaking or overreaching.
Aerobic and anaerobic training effect provide key feedback on your workouts letting you know how they’re influencing your body and development of your endurance.
Recovery time helps you maximise the benefit of your efforts by predicting when you will be ready for your next tough challenge.
The Garmin Connect apps is easy to sync your smartwatch to and allows you access to a huge online community.
The app also allows you to create your own custom workouts or download free ones that sync right to your watch.
The Garmin Coach app features guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to your goals.
The Forerunner 245 provides key metrics that keep track of your running form, including: cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio.
Not only does the device track your running metrics but it can also be used throughout the day to look into your general fitness levels with tools to measure your daily step count, calories burned, and even sleep.