Google Home Hands Free Smart Home Speaker with Assistant
It all starts with “Hey Google”.
- Simplify your everyday life with the Google Home
- Google Home is compatible with Android and iOS operating systems
- With a simple voice command, play music, podcasts, news and radio from services like Google Play Music, Spotify and more
- Ask for the weather, traffic, sports, finance, local businesses and more
Listen to your favourite music, podcasts, radio stations, and audiobooks on the Google Home.
You not only get Hi-Fi quality sound from a small speaker, but with Google Assistant built-in all you need to do is ask. Get answers, tackle your day, play music, control your smart home, and more.
Get weather, traffic, sports updates and more
Google Home is powered by the Google Assistant that helps you turn your home into a smart home.
Using just your voice you can talk to Google to get answers to the questions you want including the latest on the weather, traffic updates, finance, sports news and more. The far-field microphones pick up your voice reliably.
Getting started is as simple as saying "OK Google".
Enjoy music from streaming services
With a simple voice command Google Home will play music from streaming services such as Google Play Music, Spotify and more.
It's as simple as literally telling Google Home to play your music.
All that's needed is your voice. No remote controls, no complicated buttons - just enjoy your music through the integrated high excursion speaker, offering Hi-Fi sound quality.
Enjoy radio, podcasts and more, or use even more compatible services when you stream from your Android or iPhone devices using one of over 100 Chromecast-enabled apps.
Manage alarms, timers and get flight information
Google Home can help you with everyday tasks. Ask for the latest flight information, and get it to set alarms, start timers, or add items to your online shopping list.
You can ask what the nearest shop is and follow it up with "What time does it close?" to get all the information you need.
Ask Google to stream videos to your TV
Ask Google Home to stream videos to your TV. With Chromecast you can stream shows from your mobile to your TV. Or ask Google Home to turn up the temperature on your Nest thermostat.
Support for multiple users
Google Home supports multiple users. That means it can give you a personalised experience by differentiating your voice from other people in your home. Just say “OK Google” and enjoy your own unique benefits from Google Home.
- Google Home is optimised for selected music and audio services only. Subscriptions/payments may be required.
- Controlling your TV requires a Chromecast.
- Remember that even if you're using Multi-user and Google Home should recognise your voice, a voice similar to yours or a recording of your voice might cause it to incorrectly identify someone else as you.