iRobot Roomba 605 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Roomba 605 uses a 3-Stage cleaning system with dual multi-surface brushes, a specially designed edge-sweeping brush, and vacuum suction to clean everything from small particles to large debris off your floor.
- 3-Stage cleaning system picks up everything from small particles to large debris, to pet hair.
- The auto-adjust cleaning head automatically adapts its height to keep the dual multi-surface brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, to effectively clean carpets as well as hard floors.
- Dirt detect sensors recognize concentrated areas of dirt and prompt the robot to clean them more thoroughly.
- Just press the "clean" button and Roomba goes to work, no programming required
- An early pioneer in robotics, iRobot was founded in 1990 with the vision of making practical robots a reality
Over 25 years of robotics expertise and continuous innovation
An early pioneer in robotics, iRobot was founded in 1990 with the vision of making practical robots a reality.
Today, we have sold over 20 million home robots worldwide, including the Roomba robot vacuum and the Braava family of mopping robots.
But our technology isn’t just about robots. It’s about you – and finding better ways to help you get more done.
3-Stage Cleaning System - Loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt
Dirt and dust can't hide from the 3-Stage Cleaning System. It features a specially designed Edge-Sweeping Brush, Dual Multi-Surface Brushes, and vacuum suction.
The Edge-Sweeping Brush sweeps debris from corners and edges into the cleaning path of the robot. Multi-Surface Brushes work together to lift dirt, dust, and hair from carpet fibers and hard floor surfaces, and the vacuum suctions dirt and debris directly into the bin.
Cleans debris from carpets and hard floors
The Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head automatically adapts its height to keep the Dual Multi-Surface Brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, to effectively clean carpets, as well as hard floors.
Intelligent navigation, dirt detection and sweeps in corners
Intelligently navigates your home
iAdapt Navigation uses a suite of intelligent sensors that help the Roomba 606 make more than 60 decisions per second to adapt to your home's different rooms and help to thoroughly clean your floors, even in the dark. Cliff sensors keep it away from stairs and other drop-offs
A dirt detective, working for you
The Roomba robot vacuum removes dirt from high-traffic spots of your house using Dirt Detect Technology. Sensors recognise concentrated areas of dirt and prompt the robot to clean them more thoroughly.
Sweeps in corners and along edges
Roomba's Edge-Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners and into the path of the 3-Stage Cleaning System.