iRobot ROOMBA-975 Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Smart App & Wi-Fi
The iRobot Roomba 975 is a robotic vacuum cleaner that can navigate through the entire apartment and cleans as logically as a human. The lithium-ion battery keeps the Roomba running for up to 75 minutes, and if the robot's battery starts to run low during cleaning, Roomba returns to the dock and resumes cleaning automatically after recharging from where it left off. This way you can be sure that the whole apartment will be completely cleaned. You can start cleaning from anywhere with iRobot Home. You can start or schedule a cleanup and easily track your progress on any Android or iOS smartphone. The device also works at the touch of a button directly from the device.
The three-stage cleaning system with a rotating side brush easily picks up dust, dirt, animal hair and larger items such as cereals. The iAdapt 2.0 navigation system with visual positioning helps Roomba go through the entire floor of your home seamlessly and efficiently. Roomba is equipped with two rubber, non-clogging cleaning rollers that do not trap pet hair or human hair. The rubber rollers also puff more dirt off the carpet. The rotating side brush pushes debris under the robot’s rollers and powerful suction, so Roomba also cleans wall linings effectively. The HEPA filter collects dirt, dust and allergen particles up to one micron in size to keep the air clean.
An optional virtual lighthouse controls and restricts the flow of the vacuum cleaner in the apartment. You can use the lighthouse to determine the order in which the rooms are cleaned, or to delimit areas where the robot does not want to go. The virtual beacon can also limit the perimeter that the robot does not go inside, this is a great feature for your example of pet water and food cups. The robot also has a target cleaning function. You can take the robot to the hall, for example, and press the target cleaning button on the top of the robot. In this way, the robot quickly cleans the 1 m² area.
This Roomba has a Dirt Detect sensor. The robot automatically detects if any part of the apartment is dirty and cleans it several times. For example, if there are a lot of pebbles in the atrium, the robot will automatically go through the atrium area several times.
The iRobot 975 also maps the Wi-Fi coverage of your home. The feature detects the strength of your home wireless signal and highlights areas where WiFi connectivity may be weak. You can see these areas in more detail in your app on the map. This feature allows you to amplify the signal and thus enhance the user experience of WiFi-connected devices in your home.
- Dimensions: Ø: 35 cm, height: 9.1 cm, 3.9 kg. The robot goes under all the obstacles that can be reached due to its size
- The robot crosses obstacles up to a height of 2 cm, the sensor prevents dripping on the stairs
- Suitable for floor space up to 185 m2
- Rubber rollers, pet hair, or human hair do not stick to the rollers
- Dirt Detect - sensors
- Target cleaning function for fast cleaning of an area of 1 m²
- 5 times the suction power compared to the iRobot 605
- Accessories: HEPA filter, side brush, charging station
- With the application you can: Start the Robot remotely, schedule the robot to run at the desired time - on the desired day of the week, examine the cleaning history and the cleaning area of the robot
- Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatible