Jamie Oliver Everyday Stainless Steel Non-Stick Wok / Stir Fry Pan - Induction
Wok pan made of high quality stainless steel with rounded pouring rim for drip-free pouring
- Riveted stainless steel handles with silicone grip for a secure, sturdy and comfortable grip.
- Stainless steel composition ensures even heat distribution and heat retention.
- Frying pans feature Tefal's iconic Thermo-Spot technology that indicates when your pan has reached the optimum cooking temperature
- Durable Pro Metal Pro non-stick coating which is metal utensil safe (except knives and whisks)
- Induction compatible, dishwasher and oven safe up to 210 degrees for a maximum of 1 hour.
The mirror-polished stainless steel is resistant to corrosion, stains and shocks, it’s oven safe up to 210°C, and easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher. Plus, it comes with a 10-year guarantee*, so you know it will stand up to intense everyday use.
With high-impact bonded bases of stainless steel and aluminium, these pots and pans conduct and hold heat beautifully for evenly cooked results, while a magnetic stainless-steel outer layer means they’re compatible with all hobs, even induction.
Non-stick wok pan with heat indicator
Frying pans have our iconic Thermo-Spot heat indicator to let you know when the pan is hot enough to start cooking for guaranteed good food, as well as our best-ever Titanium non-stick coating.
This new-generation coating has an ultra-hard mineral base, with a new top coat reinforced with titanium particles to make it even stronger, so your pans last longer.
Rest assured your food won’t stick, and these pans won’t scratch – even when using metal utensils.
Designed for everyday cooking
Meanwhile, saucepans have straining glass lids, so you can keep an eye on your food and drain with ease, plus handy internal marks for easy measuring and accurate cooking.
And the entire range features riveted stainless-steel handles with silicone insert for a secure and comfortable soft grip, day after day.