Jamie Oliver Premium Try-Ply Copper 28cm Induction Frying pan
Be inspired by the on-trend Jamie Oliver by Tefal Premium Tri-Ply Copper induction pan range.
- On-trend polished copper pots and pans – inspiring tools for superior results
- Professional-standard tri-ply construction of stainless steel, aluminium and copper for fast and even heat diffusion
- High-impact bonded bases of stainless steel and aluminium for optimal heat conductivity: no hot spots, just reliable cooking
- Compatible with all hob types, including induction
- Sturdy riveted stainless-steel handles with silicone insert for a comfortable soft grip
- Hand washing recommended.
Using professional-standard tri-ply construction, this chic cookware combines all the properties of aluminium, stainless steel and copper, ensuring even and fast heating for superior results.
Tefal’s advanced induction base delivers excellent heat distribution (no hot spots) and makes these pots and pans compatible with all types of hob.
You can even use this cookware in the oven* or under the grill.
Expertly crafted using tri-ply construction, this range has copper on the outside, an aluminium core and a stainless-steel interior.
This smart combination ensures quick and even heat diffusion, eliminating hot spots for superior cooking results.
Copper conducts heat brilliantly.
This means you can get this cookware up to a high heat fast and control it really well.
Whether you’re searing steak or making a sauce, you can rely on Jamie Oliver by Tefal Premium Tri-Ply Copper cookware for good food that’s full of flavour.
The range features a high-impact bonded base with a core of aluminium to guarantee great heat diffusion, sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel.
The external layer is magnetised, which means these pans are suitable for all hobs, including induction.
Copper naturally tarnishes over time.
To keep it looking its best, handwash with water and a gentle washing-up liquid then polish using a natural solution such as lemon juice and baking soda.