Jamie Oliver by Tefal Hard Anodised Non-Stick Stewpot & Lid 24cm
A multi-purpose pan that can be used as a stewpot, soup pot, stock pot, casserole dish, pot roaster and is ideal for slow cooking.
- Hard-anodised exterior which is twice as resilient as stainless steel for ultimate durability
- Titanium non-stick coating reinforced with titanium particles
- Thermo-Spot technology to indicate optimum cooking temperature
- Suitable for all hob types including induction
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe upto 175c (excludes lids)
- Attractive gift box
This pan is perfect for slow-cooked dishes, ticking away on the stove and making the house smell incredible – think fragrant curries and sticky stews.
Use it to cook batches of flavoursome sauces or hearty ragùs to toss with your favourite pasta
Hard Anodised exterior: hard-wearing and robust
Long-lasting and ultra resistant hard anodised exterior.
Constructed from aluminum treated with an electro-chemical process, making the external surface extremely hard and giving it a beautiful brushed grey finish.
The solid aluminium core offers superior heat distribution for even cooking and the ultra-durable non-stick coating is reinforced with titanium particles so you can rely on it time and time again.
The signature Thermo-Spot technology shows when the pan is at optimum cooking temperature for outstanding results. It's dishwasher safe, too.