Ken Hom Classic Wok, 27cm Non-Stick Carbon Steel - Black
This 27cm wok makes stir-frying quick and easy.
- A lightweight carbon steel wok finished with a two layer non-stick coating designed for stir-frying at high temperatures. Coated inside and out To provide a robust sealed coating for long-lasting endurance
- The flat base ensures the wok is well-balanced so doesn't topple over when sat on the hob. It is also suitable for cooking on Gas, Electric and ceramic
- Made from 1.4mm gauge carbon steel which offers great heat conduction making it ideal for high heat, High speed cooking - essential elements for stir-frying
- The perfect tool for cooking Asian cuisine
- Not suitable for the dishwasher. To clean, hand wash with hot water and mild detergent if desired. Do not use scouring powder, abrasives or metal scourers as they may damage the non-stick coating. Thoroughly dry with a clean cloth.
Lightweight and featuring a flat bottom ensures it is easy to use and fits perfectly on most hobs whether gas, electric or ceramic.
The non-stick coating has been applied inside and out To provide a robust seal for long-lasting endurance making it the perfect piece of kitchen equipment for everyday use.
Stir-fry cooking is all about being quick, easy and healthy and this wok has been designed to assist with achieving that.
The long wooden handle ensures it is easy to carry and perfectly balanced so won't topple over.
The wooden handle has been crafted to ensure it is functional as well as traditionally stylish. Finished with a clear lacquer it is easy to clean and easy to carry even when full of delicious food.
The handle is secured tightly to the wok with two rivets so you can be assured it won't become loose and wobbly over time.
The large metal loop on the end allows for easy storage as you can simply hang up your wok when not in use.