Krups Digital Bean to Cup Coffee Machine Black
FREE DELIVERY OVER €50
1-3 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €50
NO ADDED DUTIES
As an Irish retailer the price you see is the price you pay!
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
Krups Arabica Digital Bean to Cup Coffee Machine Black
- This Krups bean to cup machine, produces barista-quality espresso, long coffee and cappuccino made eas.
- A generous 1.7L water tank and 250g bean container makes up to 10 coffees without running out.
- This bean to cup machine includes an intuitive control panel with easy-to-read, extra-large LCD screen and simple menus for ultra-easy operation.
- Three temperature settings and three grinding levels, plus adjustable coffee Strength and water volume, for customized results.
- Manual steam nozzle for café-quality, frothy cappuccinos; easy to clean for maximum hygiene and convenience.
- Coffee bean container capacity : 260 grams.
- User must clean and maintain the milk nozzle and always start your beans on the coarse setting first to help the coffee flow.
Wish there was an effortless way to prepare professional espresso, long coffee and cappuccino drinks at home?
There is: introducing the KRUPS Arabica Digital EA817040 fully automatic espresso machine.
Arabica Digital combines practical usability with impressive technology in a stylishly compact bean to cup coffee machine.
Incredibly, this space-saving machine still manages to house an extra-large water tank and bean container – and that means more coffees with fewer refills.
The extra-large, easy-to-read LCD screen and push-button controls make Arabica Digital incredibly easy to use.
Simply switch the machine on to begin preheating and place a cup under the height-adjustable coffee outlets. Then follow the onscreen prompts for a delicious espresso delivered straight to your cup.
Enjoy coffee tailored to your taste using Arabica Digital’s customisable settings. Choose from three temperatures and three grinding levels (the finer the grind, the stronger the coffee).
Then customise your recipe using the +/- buttons to select your desired coffee strength, water volume and the number of cups.
The manual steam nozzle makes it easy to froth milk for cappuccinos and lattes. Just press the steam button to begin preheating and fill your cup with milk.
Immerse the nozzle then press the ‘start’ button (when prompted) to start frothing. It’s easy to clean too: just run the steam cycle to remove any milk traces or detach it for an intense clean.
- Size H38, W36.5, D24.5cm.
- 1.7L water tank capacity
- 260gram bean capacity
Delivery & Stock Status;
We pick, pack and dispatch quicker than anyone else in Ireland!
- Same day dispatch up until 1pm for in-stock items.
- Fully tracked parcel service
- Pre-advised time slot on day of delivery via email/SMS
Free delivery across Ireland for orders over €50 (€2 for orders below €50)
Upgrade to express delivery for €3.99 for in-stock items.
Bulky items such as large BBQs are shipped on a pallet service & require a mobile number for the carrier to book in the delivery slot.
Please check the availability bar above the product's price for a live stock status.
The headings are noted below;
In Stock: Ready to be shipped
- Item is in stock & will be shipped same day up until 1pm or the following working day.
In Stock: Low stock levels.
- Item is in stock but we are down to our last few units.
Lead time 3-5 working days:
- Item is on back order & we recommend ordering early to secure the next back of stock arriving.
Out of stock. Enquire for lead time.
- Item is out of stock & we will check availability upon request.
Free Gift Returns 90days*
If you've changed your mind about your purchase and it is in its original condition, you're welcome to return it to us within 90 days for store credit or within 30 days for a cash refund. As per below, exclusions apply.
- The goods must be returned factory sealed & in exactly the same condition that they were received less any additional transit packaging. Items that have been opened, tested and/or installed will default to our standard return policy.
- The serial number or unique identification code must match with the recorded details in our database.
- This service excludes large & bulky items such as BBQs, outdoor pizza ovens & TVs. These products are covered by our standard returns policy.
- Any special order items that have been ordered at the customers request (such as a colour variant or model that we do not typically range on our website).
- If in doubt, please check with a member of staff via our support or live chat function.
Sales & Technical Support;
We pride ourselves on our product expertise from Kamado Grills to Direct Drive Turntables.
Get in touch with the team with any technical or install questions.
Equally if you're shopping for a number of items you can give our sales team a try to see if we can offer anything extra!
Call: 015314489 10am - 4pm weekdays
Live chat: 9am - 9pm
No Added Duties;
All pricing includes VAT at the standard rate in Ireland of 23%.
There are no additional taxes/duties or payments due.