Le Creuset Shallow Casserole Cast Iron Cerise 30cm / 3.2L
FREE DELIVERY OVER €50
1-3 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €50
NO ADDED DUTIES
As an Irish retailer the price you see is the price you pay!
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Casserole Dish
- Shallow enamelled cast iron dish, Tight-fitting lid, Fuss-free one-pot cooking, Serves 4-6 people, Made in France
- Easy food release interior enamel, For quick simmering or slow cooking on medium-low heat, Heats evenly with lasting heat retention
- Versatile use: From meat or veg casseroles and one-pot roasts, pasta, to curry, soup and even bread and cakes
- Easy to use and clean: Withstands any temperature, Suitable for ovens, grills and all hob types (incl. induction), Easy-grip handles, Easy-hand wash enamel, Dishwasher safe
A culinary classic, the Le Creuset casserole has been loved by cooks across the world for nearly a century.
Perfectly designed for stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and baking, this iconic piece is your one-stop pot for memorable meals with an intense depth of mouth-watering flavour.
Suitable for ovens, grills and all hob types, including induction, it’s great for quick simmering and slow cooking on medium-low heat.
Locking in moisture for succulent results, it features a newly designed tight-fitting lid.
High-Quality Enamelled Cast Iron
Le Creuset’s cast iron cookware produces perfect cooking results.
Oven safe to any temperature, it heats food evenly without hot spots and offers lasting heat retention.
With no need to season, the durable enamel features stain-resistant properties, making it super easy to hand wash and dishwasher safe.
The outer enamel comes in a range of on-trend hues.
World-class cookware since 1925
We’ve been making cookware since 1925, putting innovation at the forefront of our success.
From iconic, versatile enamelled cast iron to toughened non-stick, or 3-ply stainless steel, stoneware and bakeware, our range of cookware offers outstanding performance and is loved by professional chefs and keen cooks around the world.
Comfortable to use with oven gloves, the large easy-grip handles offer even weight distribution while carrying.
Durable enamel coating
The interior enamel is ideal for quick simmering, slow cooking, roasting and baking. Featuring easy food release properties, it prevents food from sticking to the surface
Easy-clean, dishwasher safe
Our enamelled cast iron is dishwasher safe but deserves the love and care of a good hand wash.
Super easy to clean, food and oil wipes off with ease after a warm water soak.
Make sure to use nylon or soft abrasive pads, as metallic pads and abrasive cleaning agents can damage the enamel.
Stay protected – always use oven gloves when handling anything hot.
We recommend using Le Creuset Silicone Tools or wooden/heat-resistant plastic tools. Metal utensils may be used with care but they should not be used harshly or scraped over the cooking surface as this may cause damage
Use the product on the most appropriately sized hob ring — it’ll make your food cook more evenly, and reduce the risk of damage to the handles and sides. This is especially important on induction hobs: if you use the wrong-sized ring, there’s a risk the hob won't ‘recognise’ the product.
Cooking on a medium or low heat gets the best results — even for frying and searing. Let the product heat up gradually for great tasting food that’s cooked evenly. If you do need to use a higher heat, lower the setting once the desired heat has been reached.
Never slide the product on any glass-topped hob/stove top, as this may cause damage to the product base and the glass. Instead, always lift the product on and off, or across the surface.
Wait for your product to cool down before you start cleaning it.
Wipe any leftovers off the base and sides of the product. If there’s food stuck on, fill the product with warm, soapy water and let it soak for 15 to 20 minutes before washing as usual.
Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal, harsh abrasive or very stiff cleaning pads or brushes on any of the surfaces.
Dry well after washing and store in a dry place.
|37.5 x 35.5 x 12.5 cm; 5.56 Kilograms
Delivery & Stock Status;
We pick, pack and dispatch quicker than anyone else in Ireland!
- Same day dispatch up until 1pm for in-stock items.
- Fully tracked parcel service
- Pre-advised time slot on day of delivery via email/SMS
Free delivery across Ireland for orders over €50 (€2 for orders below €50)
Upgrade to express delivery for €3.99 for in-stock items.
Bulky items such as large BBQs are shipped on a pallet service & require a mobile number for the carrier to book in the delivery slot.
Please check the availability bar above the product's price for a live stock status.
The headings are noted below;
In Stock: Ready to be shipped
- Item is in stock & will be shipped same day up until 1pm or the following working day.
In Stock: Low stock levels.
- Item is in stock but we are down to our last few units.
Lead time 3-5 working days:
- Item is on back order & we recommend ordering early to secure the next back of stock arriving.
Out of stock. Enquire for lead time.
- Item is out of stock & we will check availability upon request.
Free Gift Returns 90days*
If you've changed your mind about your purchase and it is in its original condition, you're welcome to return it to us within 90 days for store credit or within 30 days for a cash refund. As per below, exclusions apply.
- The goods must be returned factory sealed & in exactly the same condition that they were received less any additional transit packaging. Items that have been opened, tested and/or installed will default to our standard return policy.
- The serial number or unique identification code must match with the recorded details in our database.
- This service excludes large & bulky items such as BBQs, outdoor pizza ovens & TVs. These products are covered by our standard returns policy.
- Any special order items that have been ordered at the customers request (such as a colour variant or model that we do not typically range on our website).
- If in doubt, please check with a member of staff via our support or live chat function.
Sales & Technical Support;
We pride ourselves on our product expertise from Kamado Grills to Direct Drive Turntables.
Get in touch with the team with any technical or install questions.
Equally if you're shopping for a number of items you can give our sales team a try to see if we can offer anything extra!
Call: 015314489 10am - 4pm weekdays
Live chat: 9am - 9pm
No Added Duties;
All pricing includes VAT at the standard rate in Ireland of 23%.
There are no additional taxes/duties or payments due.