Magimix Gelato Expert Ice Cream Maker Steel
FREE DELIVERY OVER €50
1-3 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €50
NO ADDED DUTIES
As an Irish retailer the price you see is the price you pay!
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
Make delicious homemade ice cream, sorbets and yoghurts in as little as 20 minutes.
- Built in freezer unit, no pre-freezing necessary.
- You can make the most delicious ice cream from just 20 minutes
- Homemade and 100% natural ice cream, sorbet, frozen yoghurt and granites
- 3 automatic Cycles, gelato, ice cream, granite
- Easy to use and large capacity
Simple and effective with 3 automatic programmes and a manual mode allowing you to create your favourite frozen treat with ease.
The two 2L stainless steel bowls allows you to make and store two batches of ice cream in a row, and the built-in freezer, meaning that no pre-freezing is required, and you can make ice cream time after time at the touch of the button.
Built better to last longer, the Gelato Expert comes with an inspirational e-book, free recipe app and a reassuring 3 year aftercare.
Premium Italian ice cream maker
- 3 automatic programmes and manual mode
- 2 hour storage mode
- Large capacity
(Two 2L stainless steel bowls)
Built better to last longer
- 3 year guarantee
- Built-in freezer
- Made in Italy
Light and airy ice cream and frozen yoghurt.
Traditional ice cream, creamy sorbet.
Ultra-refreshing sorbet and Italian ice.
- 29 x 37 x 26 cm
- 13.36 Kilograms
- 2L stainless steel removable bowl
- 2L stainless steel fixed bowl
- Paddle for removable bowl
- Paddle for fixed bowl
- Transparent Lid
- E-book & Free Magimix app
Delivery & Stock Status;
We pick, pack and dispatch quicker than anyone else in Ireland!
- Same day dispatch up until 1pm for in-stock items.
- Fully tracked parcel service
- Pre-advised time slot on day of delivery via email/SMS
Free delivery across Ireland for orders over €50 (€2 for orders below €50)
Upgrade to express delivery for €3.99 for in-stock items.
Bulky items such as large BBQs are shipped on a pallet service & require a mobile number for the carrier to book in the delivery slot.
Please check the availability bar above the product's price for a live stock status.
The headings are noted below;
In Stock: Ready to be shipped
- Item is in stock & will be shipped same day up until 1pm or the following working day.
In Stock: Low stock levels.
- Item is in stock but we are down to our last few units.
Lead time 3-5 working days:
- Item is on back order & we recommend ordering early to secure the next back of stock arriving.
Out of stock. Enquire for lead time.
- Item is out of stock & we will check availability upon request.
Taxes / Duties;
All pricing includes VAT at the standard rate in Ireland of 23%.
There are no additional taxes/duties or payments due.
Sales & Technical Support;
We pride ourselves on our product expertise from Kamado Grills to Direct Drive Turntables.
Get in touch with the team with any technical or install questions.
Equally if you're shopping for a number of items you can give our sales team a try to see if we can offer anything extra!
Call: 015314489 10am - 4pm weekdays
Live chat: 9am - 9pm