Melitta Optima Timer Coffee Filter Machine - Black
The Optima Timer: Clear, Clean and Convenient
- Wake up with a cup of sweet, aroma-rich coffee from this easy to clean coffee maker, Graduated removable water tank for 8 large cups (125 ml) or 10 small cups (85 ml)
- Exceptional taste: optimal preparation temperature, Programmable hot coffee (30, 60, 90 or 120 min), Borosilicate glass jug
- Start your coffee at the desired time with the Timer function, Drip system, Filter compatible 102, Removable water tank, Double graduation, Time display on LED illuminated display
- Preserve your coffeemaker and the taste of coffee: Descaling program, Limestone warning light, 850 W, Designed in Germany
The programmable Optima Timer filters piping-hot, aromatic coffee into a clear, strong borosilicate glass jug.
With its smooth surfaces, anti-drip design, removable water tank and calc-level warning signal to support descaling, you can reasonably safeguard the clean integrity of this beautiful coffee machine.
The convenient timer-controlled brewing feature ensures timely arrival of up to eight large cups, indicated by clear marking indicators on the transparent water tank.
The stainless steel of the filter and jug handle contrasts remarkably with the smooth, black main surfaces of the apparatus, as well as with its LED timer screen and with the transparency of its strong jug and double-walled, removable water tank.
This refined German design allows a space-efficient yet potent accessory that will spruce up your kitchen.
Morning Coffee Waiting For You
Would you like your coffee brewed before you get out of bed in the morning, and then kept perfectly warm for you?
That is what the Melitta Optima Timer coffee filter machine does. Timer-controlled brewing means you can programme the machine to start brewing your morning coffee before you have awoken.
It functions like an alarm clock, and its drip-stop filter ensures no mess and no waste.
Melitta: Pioneers of Coffee Industry Since 1908
Melitta has led the coffee industry since 1908, when founder Melitta Bentz made the world's first paper filter bags.
Now 20 billion filter bags are used world-wide on a yearly basis, and this conscientious German organisation continues to lead the way in coffee-related innovation, designing and retailing coffee products of the utmost quality.
- Weight: 2.24kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 25.5 x 33.5 x 19 cm
- Cable length 80 cm