Ninja Foodi MAX 6L Multi-Cooker OP350UK
FREE DELIVERY OVER €50
1-3 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €50
NO ADDED DUTIES
As an Irish retailer the price you see is the price you pay!
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
NINJA Foodi MAX 6L Multi-Cooker OP350UK - versatile, convenient and family-friendly.
- Multi-cooker with 6L capacity – Ideal for up to 4 people
- The pressure cooker that crisps – Exclusive TenderCrisp Technology
- 9 ways to cook – Pressure Cook, Air Fry, Slow Cook, Grill, Steam, Sear/Sauté, Bake/Roast, Yoghurt & Dehydrate
- Pressure cook up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods* (*Compared with slow-cooking, simmering or braising.)
- Includes 6L Cooking Pot, 3.6L Cook & Crisp Basket, Reversible Rack, Recipe Guide. Dishwasher safe parts
Take mealtimes to the max!
With 9 cooking functions in one pot, the Ninja Foodi MAX 6L Multi-Cooker makes it easy to cook delicious homemade meals, sides, snacks and desserts.
Simply swap between the Pressure Lid and Crisping Lid for perfect results every time. Get creative with 9 cooking functions in one pot. Air Fry with little to no added oil – up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods**.
Exclusive to Ninja, TenderCrisp Technology quickly pressure cooks tender, juicy meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods*.
Then choose from Air Crisp, Grill or Bake/Roast settings to give your perfectly cooked food a crispy finish. Enjoy homemade wedges, juicy steaks, fluffy frittatas and mac 'n' cheese with a crispy topping – even a whole 2kg chicken.
Pressure Cook to quickly create juicy, tender dishes, from pasta and chilli to a joint of beef. Slow Cook delicious casseroles, risottos and brisket up to 12 hours in advance.
Steam delicate fish, rice and healthy vegetables. Bake fresh bread, cakes and desserts. Roast crispy potatoes and golden vegetables. Sear your favourite steak before cooking, sauté onions and prepare sauces directly in the cooking pot.
Dehydrate fresh ingredients for beef jerky, vegetable crisps and dried fruit. Even make homemade yoghurt, just as you like it.
Cook mains and sides at the same time – layer rice and vegetables with meat or fish using the reversible rack. Cook and crisp from frozen – no need to defrost food first. Keep Warm mode keeps food ready to eat for up to 12 hours after cooking.
The NINJA Foodi MAX is also easy to clean with dishwasher-safe, ceramic-coated non-stick parts.
Delivery & Stock Status;
We pick, pack and dispatch quicker than anyone else in Ireland!
- Same day dispatch up until 1pm for in-stock items.
- Fully tracked parcel service
- Pre-advised time slot on day of delivery via email/SMS
Free delivery across Ireland for orders over €50 (€2 for orders below €50)
Upgrade to express delivery for €3.99 for in-stock items.
Bulky items such as large BBQs are shipped on a pallet service & require a mobile number for the carrier to book in the delivery slot.
Please check the availability bar above the product's price for a live stock status.
The headings are noted below;
In Stock: Ready to be shipped
- Item is in stock & will be shipped same day up until 1pm or the following working day.
In Stock: Low stock levels.
- Item is in stock but we are down to our last few units.
Lead time 3-5 working days:
- Item is on back order & we recommend ordering early to secure the next back of stock arriving.
Out of stock. Enquire for lead time.
- Item is out of stock & we will check availability upon request.
Free Gift Returns 90days*
If you've changed your mind about your purchase and it is in its original condition, you're welcome to return it to us within 90 days for store credit or within 30 days for a cash refund. As per below, exclusions apply.
- The goods must be returned factory sealed & in exactly the same condition that they were received less any additional transit packaging. Items that have been opened, tested and/or installed will default to our standard return policy.
- The serial number or unique identification code must match with the recorded details in our database.
- This service excludes large & bulky items such as BBQs, outdoor pizza ovens & TVs. These products are covered by our standard returns policy.
- Any special order items that have been ordered at the customers request (such as a colour variant or model that we do not typically range on our website).
- If in doubt, please check with a member of staff via our support or live chat function.
Sales & Technical Support;
We pride ourselves on our product expertise from Kamado Grills to Direct Drive Turntables.
Get in touch with the team with any technical or install questions.
Equally if you're shopping for a number of items you can give our sales team a try to see if we can offer anything extra!
Call: 015314489 10am - 4pm weekdays
Live chat: 9am - 9pm
No Added Duties;
All pricing includes VAT at the standard rate in Ireland of 23%.
There are no additional taxes/duties or payments due.