Polk Signature S60E Floorstanding Speakers (Pair) - White
Polk Signature S60E Floorstanding Speakers (Pair)
The Polk S60e uses Dynamic Balance Technology to ensure a performance that always has a clean, full range sound. The technology is capable of analysing the speaker’s electro-acoustic and mechanical system for improved material selection and efficient geometry, to pinpoint and eliminate issues that potentially reduce the speaker’s performance. The tweeter of the S60e is a terylene dome tweeter, featuring curvilinear formers to extend response and lower resonance. The ceramic motor extends low frequency response for increased dispersion in the midrange, with the tweeter delivering detailed high frequency capable of producing 40kHz for high resolution audio.
With mica-reinforced polypropylene custom mid-range drivers, the S60e floorstanders are able to produce clean and clear bass with butyl rubber surrounds and four layer voice coils. Massive ceramic motor structures and high-temperature Conex fibre spiders combine to create high efficiency drivers with lower distortion and greater durability.
The S60e floorstanders feature Polk Power Port technology, a patented design that allows for the smooth transition of air from the port into the listening space. Extending the overall bass port and providing a greater surface area to eliminate turbulence, the Power Port offers a bigger bass for a deep, impactful sound.
Constructed from non-resonant MDF, with 19mm thick baffles, the Polk S60e is rigid with acoustically inert enclosures that reduce unwanted resonance for less colouration to the sound, ensuring a more lifelike reproduction and a timbre-matched sound across the Polk Signature E range. The S60e also features dual gold plated 5-way binding posts, for a direct and efficient connection that is easy to set up.
- Polk S60e Floorstanding Loudspeaker with one 1 inch terylene tweeter and three polypropylene mid-bass drivers
- Dynamic Balance Technology produces a clear and full-range sound, eliminating sound issues
- Terylene dome tweeter with curvilinear formers for extended response and 40kHz high frequency response
- Mica-reinforced polypropylene midrange drivers with butyl rubber surrounds and four layer voice coil
- Polk Power Port technology extends bass response for a clean low frequency performance
- Acoustically inert construction eliminates standing waves