QED Graphite Performance HDMI Cable
As a result of QED's scientific research, precision manufacturing and ultra high quality materials this HDMI cable is perfectly designed to complement Full HD Deep Colour and 3D compatibility.
Support for Ethernet enables TV screens with capabilities to get Internet access through the HDMI cable provided the device the screen is attached to (usually an AV amplifier) has Internet access.
Audio Return solves a common problem where the user wants to get the audio signal from the screen back to an AV amplifier so that the sound can be directed to the attached speakers. This is most commonly required where the screen has a in built Free-view or Free sat tuner.
- HDMI version 1.4
- Backward compatible with HDMI 1.3
- Full support for 4K Resolutions and the HDMI 2.0 Standard
- 3D Ready
- HDMI Ethernet Channel
- Audio Return Channel
- Pixel Clock 340MHz, Data Rate 10.2Gb/s
- Independently tested to 15.9 GB/s
- 26AWG 99.999& Oxygen Free Copper conductors
- 59% more copper than standard HDMI cables