Rega Brio R 2017 Integrated Stereo Amplifier
FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY
1-2 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €20
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
PRICE MATCH PROMISE
If we aren't already the cheapest we will price match any authorised retailers on a like for like basis.
The multi-award winning Brio stereo amplifier from Rega.
- Integrated phono stage
- Headphone socket
- Mini remote control
- Custom designed case
- 50 W into 8 Ω
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- Available for click and collect or local home delivery only.
Key improvements have been made to the circuits. The PCB layout has been fully upgraded to handle higher specifications for all critical parts.
A second raw power supply has been added to provide further isolation between output stage and the driver stage/line and phono amplifiers.
This improves the isolation between high and low level signal stages of the amplifier. Higher specification MUSES operational amplifiers have been used in the line and phono amplifier.
BRAND NEW CASE DESIGN
The sleek and minimal look was designed to bring elegance to Rega’s classic style but still harks back to the swooped features hidden away in Rega’s past amplifiers.
Combining all these aspects makes this Brio case a unique standpoint amongst the competition.
For convenience, the Brio has the capability to drive standard hi-fi headphones from the internal amplifier.
Adding a headphone socket was only possible by finding a way to reduce its impact on the main signal path so it doesn’t disrupt the overall sound quality.
We have paid special attention to the switch that deactivates the main speakers.
MULTI AWARD WINNER
What Hi-Fi? Two time Product of the year, Hi-Fi Choice Editors Choice, The Ear.net Best Buy and Lyd and Bilde Product of the Year.
- Input sensitivities for rated output level:
- Input 1 (phono) input sensitivity = 2.1mV at 47KΩ in parallel with 220pF.
- Maximum Input 1 (phono) input level = 100mV
- Input 2-5 (line) input sensitivity = 210mV at 47kΩ
- Maximum input 2-5 (line) input level = 10.25V
- Power outputs at 230/115V supply voltage:
- 50 Watts RMS both channels driven into the rated load of 8Ω
- 58 Watts RMS one channel driven into the rated load of 8Ω
- 73 Watts RMS both channels driven into the rated load of 4Ω
- 93 Watts RMS one channel driven into the rated load of 4Ω
Continued high level use into 4Ω may cause the case to exceed 40° C above the ambient temperature.
- No load = 8V
- 32Ω = 1.8V
- 54Ω = 2.6V
- 300Ω = 5.9V
- Source impedance = 109Ω
- Phono 15Hz to 40KHz (-3dB Points) / 27Hz to 20.5KHz (-1dB Points)
- RIAA accuracy (100Hz to 10KHz) ± 0.4dB typically better than ± 0.3dB
- Line 12Hz (-1dB points) to 43KHz (-3dB points)
- Remote control batteries included – 2 x AAA Alkaline.
- 345mm (D) -inc volume control x 216mm (W) x 78mm (H)