Grunwerg Cutlery Set 24 Piece Banquet
FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY
1-2 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €20
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
PRICE MATCH PROMISE
If we aren't already the cheapest we will price match any authorised retailers on a like for like basis.
Rockingham Forge/Grunwerg 18/10 Stainless Steel 24 Piece Cutlery Set - Banquet
- ALL YOUR CUTLERY NEEDS: The Banquet Cutlery set contains 24 high quality cutlery pieces from Rockingham Forge: 6 x Table Forks, 6 x Table Knives, 6 x Tablespoons, 6 x Teaspoons.
- PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIALS: The set is carefully manufactured from high grade 18/10 stainless steel with a gleaming mirror polished finish.
- HASSLE FREE CLEANING: All Banquet cutlery pieces are 100% dishwasher safe.
- SHEFFIELD BASED COMPANY: This 24-piece set was designed by Grunwerg, a family company from the birthplace of stainless-steel cutlery.
- GUARANTEED QUALITY: This cutlery set is covered by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty against production defects.
The enthralling hourglass shaped handles on the Banquet Pattern Cutlery Set’s 24-Pieces are sure to get people talking no matter the occasion. These bold, unique cutlery pieces are the perfect addition to any cutlery collection, with a unique design backed up by a deluxe 18/10 stainless steel construction.
This set will cater to all your cutlery needs, with 6 x table forks, 6 x table knives, 6 x table spoons and 6 x teaspoons on offer. Each piece is dishwasher safe and covered by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Rockingham Forge is a registered brand of Grunwerg, a family company from the Steel City of Sheffield. For over 75 years, Grunwerg have supplied their premium stainless-steel homeware and cutlery ranges to homes and businesses around the world and remain the first choice among many renowned chefs and professionals in the food industry.
Please note: While this cutlery set is dishwasher safe, we recommend removing it from the dishwasher and hand drying as soon as the wash cycle is complete to maintain your product’s quality for longer. Do not leave your cutlery to soak for extended periods and ensure that it is completely dry before putting away. For optimal quality maintenance, handwashing is recommended.