Sage Bambino Plus Coffee Machine Stainless Steel
FREE DELIVERY OVER €50
1-3 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €50
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
PRICE MATCH PROMISE
If we aren't already the cheapest we will price match any authorised retailers on a like for like basis.
The Bambino Plus doesn't compromise on the 4 key elements of café quality coffee.
- The Bambino Plus delivers on the 4 key elements essential for true café quality coffee; ideal coffee dose, precise water extraction temperature, optimal pressure for a balanced espresso flavour and hands-free milk texturing for silky micro-foam milk perfect for latte art.
- The automatic steam wand allows you to adjust the milk temperature and texture to suit your taste. Delivering Barista quality micro-foam that enhances the flavour of the coffee and is essential for creating Latte art.
- The innovative thermos jet heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds. Ready to make your best coffee without the wait.
- Achieve a consistent and balanced espresso using the right amount of ground coffee. The 54mm porta-filter with 19 grams is the key for full flavour and café quality coffee.
- Digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal espresso extraction.
Delivering barista-quality performance using a 54mm portafilter with 19 gram for full flavour and automatic milk texturing.
With a 3 second heat up time and precise espresso extraction, you go from bean to cup, faster than ever before. Just like your local café.
The 4 Key Elements of Café Quality Coffee
1. Dose - 19-22 g Dose for Full Flavour
Have you ever wondered why your home-made coffee never seems to taste as great as a café bought one? That’s because most other automatic machines only dose 11-13 g of ground coffee, below what’s needed to create that rich, full-bodied taste you get out of bed for.
2. Temperature - Precise PID Temperature Control
The difference between an ashy or balanced tasting espresso can be as little as 1°C. **The Bambino Plus** uses digital temperature control (PID) technology which detects and minimises any fluctuation during extraction, ensuring the temperature is kept at its optimum range, every time.
3. Pressure - Low Pressure Pre-Infusion and 9 Bar Extraction Pressure
Creating a golden honey crema in your coffee relies on the right pressure at the right time. **The Bambino Plus** uses low pressure, pre-infusion to evenly soak and expand the ground coffee, delivering a sweet and creamy extraction.
4. Steam - Automatically Steaming Milk to a Silky Micro-Foam Texture
To get that velvety texture in your milk you need the right steam pressure to draw in the air and create thousands of tiny bubbles. That’s why we created the automatic steam wand for **the Bambino Plus**, that turns your milk into a silky smooth micro-foam, essential for latte art.
Special Features of the Bambino Plus
Faster Heat Up Time
Innovative ThermoJet heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds. Ready to make your best coffee without the wait.
19 Grammes Dose for Full Flavour
Achieve a consistent and balanced espresso using the right amount of ground coffee. The 54mm portafilter with 19 grams is the key for full flavour and café quality coffee.
Low Pressure Pre-Infusion
Low pressure pre-infusion gradually increases pressure at the start and helps ensure all the flavours are drawn out evenly during the extraction for a balanced tasting cup.
Automatic Micro-foam Milk Texturing
The automatic steam wand allows you to adjust the milk temperature and texture to suit your taste. Delivering barista quality micro-foam that enhances the flavour of the coffee and is essential for creating latté art.
- Bambino Plus
- Milk Texturing Jug
- Razor Tool
- Cleaning Kit