Sage Barista Touch Coffee Machine Stainless Steel
Barista-quality performance with new intuitive touchscreen display with pre-programmed café drinks menu and automatic milk texturing, all within a compact footprint.
- User-friendly touch screen with the Ability to personalise up to 8 different coffees with their very own unique image and name
- Heats up in 3 seconds and the inbuilt grinder takes you from whole beans to espresso in under a minute
- Achieves café quality coffee at home though appropriate dosing, precise temperature control, 9 bar extraction pressure and an automatic steam wand
- Designed with your kitchen's counter space in mind, the Barista touch is cleverly compact without compromising on quality
The Barista Touch™ uses automated touch screen technology that allows you to easily swipe through all your café favourites like Latte, Espresso, Long Black, Flat White and Cappuccino; simply touch to create
The 4 Key Elements of True Café Quality Coffee
1. Dose - 19-22 g Dose for Full Flavour
Have you ever wondered why your home-made coffee never seems to taste as great as a café bought one? That’s because most other automatic machines only dose 11-13 g of ground coffee, below what’s needed to create that rich, full-bodied taste you get out of bed for.
2. Temperature - Precise PID Temperature Control
The difference between an ashy or balanced tasting espresso can be as little as 1°C. **The Barista Touch** uses digital temperature control (PID) technology which detects and minimises any fluctuation during extraction, ensuring the temperature is kept at its optimum range, every time.
3. Pressure - Low Pressure Pre-Infusion and 9 Bar Extraction Pressure
Creating a golden honey crema in your coffee relies on the right pressure at the right time. **The Barista Touch** uses low pressure, pre-infusion to evenly soak and expand the ground coffee, delivering a sweet and creamy extraction.
4. Steam - Automatically Steaming Milk to a Silky Micro-Foam Texture
To get that velvety texture in your milk you need the right steam pressure to draw in the air and create thousands of tiny bubbles. That’s why we created the automatic steam wand for **the Barista Touch**, that turns your milk into a silky smooth micro-foam, essential for latte art.
Special Features of the Barista Touch
Intuitive Touch Screen
The Barista Touch uses automated touch screen technology that allows you to easily swipe through all your café favourites like Latte, Espresso, Long Black, Flat White and Cappuccino; simply touch to create.
Café Quality Coffee Your Way
Easily adjust the coffee strength, milk texture and temperature to suit your taste. You can also personalise up to 8 different coffees with their very own unique image and name.
Fresh is Best
The built-in conical burr grinder enables you to grind your beans just before extraction straight into the portafilter.
It grinds on demand to deliver freshly ground coffee directly into the portafilter for your preferred taste with any roast of bean. This ensures you capture all the delicate aromatics from the grind in the espresso extraction.
We designed the Barista Touch to take up less bench space and still deliver big on great taste and performance. It’s perfect for compact kitchens without compromising on quality.