Severin Espresa+ Espresso Coffee Maker with Milk Frother
Become a barista yourself and simply prepare aromatic espresso or classic cappuccino at home.
- integral pressure gauge for perfect brewing control (brewing pressure)
- professional barista starter set, consisting of solid tamper and stainless-steel milk froth container (ca. 450 ml) for individual preferences and perfect preparation of coffee and milk specialities
- solid, professional filter-sieve holder with 3 inserts: suitable for one cup, two cups or ESE pods
- powerful thermo-block heating system ensures perfect-temperature espresso from the first cup – with 3 selectable temperature settings for individual enjoyment and practical fill-level memory
- integral milk-foam nozzle (pannarello) provides versatile options for the preparation: for all types of coffee and milk specialities such as cappuccino, latte macchiato, flat white, americano and many more
- adjustable shut-off time
The coffee specialist is equipped with a solid filter holder and 3 inserts for one cup of espresso, two cups or ESE pads.
For a balanced aroma and a fine crema, the espresso is brewed at an ideal brewing pressure of 9-11 bar.
The pressure is exactly what you are looking for thanks to the manometer.
For the espresso moment alone or in pairs
The portafilter is equipped with a spout for 1 or 2 cups, so that you can also prepare fresh espresso quickly and easily for guests.
Thanks to the illuminated buttons, operating Espresa is child's play.
The control panel has buttons for preparing a cup, two cups or hot steam and for switching the device on and off.
Espresso brew like a pro
For the full-bodied espresso aroma and the fine crema, the ideal brewing pressure of 9-11 bar is decisive in addition to espresso powder and the right tamping.
With the help of the integrated manometer you have full control over the brewing pressure and can independently try out how to adjust the preparation for the perfect espresso.
Your starter set in the world of barista
Espresa offers you the perfect basic equipment for espresso preparation like in your favorite café.
The accessory package includes: a portafilter, three inserts for one cup, two cups or ESE pads, a scoop and a barista starter set consisting of solid tamper and milk froth jug.
Fine-pored milk foam made easy
Whether classic cappuccino, creamy latte macchiato or a flat white - with Espresa, the entire coffee variety is open to you.
The espresso machine has an integrated milk froth nozzle (Panarello), with which you can simply make milk froth yourself according to your taste.
Become a latte artist
The 450 ml stainless steel milk jug is equipped with a special barista pouring spout so that you can also try out unusual milk foam pictures at home.
Our tip: First prepare the espresso, then the milk foam. This will prevent the milk foam from settling and becoming solid.
- net weight: 4506 g
- gross weight: 6340 g
- product measurements (height): 305 mm
- product measurements (width): 460 mm
- product measurements (length): 170 mm