Shark Steam & Scrub Automatic Steam Mop S6002UK
FREE DELIVERY OVER €50
1-3 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €50
NO ADDED DUTIES
As an Irish retailer the price you see is the price you pay!
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
Shark Steam & Scrub Automatic Steam Mop S6002UK
- 2 x better stain removal with 2 rotating Power Pads that steam and scrub
- Lifts and removes stuck on dirt, surface dust, grime and bacteria
- Clean with the power of steam - no harsh chemicals
- Perfect for use on all sealed hard floors
2 Rotating Power Pads
Two specially designed Power Pads rotate 150 times per minute as you glide across hard floors, gently scrubbing, lifting and removing stuck-on dirt, surface dust, grease, grime and bacteria. The steam mop pads are reusable, machine washable and quick drying - simply throw them in the washing machine. With 2 sets included in the box, you'll always have a fresh pair ready to go.
Clean with the power of steam
No harsh chemicals. This steam mop cleans and sanitises 99.9%* of household bacteria using water alone - so you can enjoy the confidence of a chemical-free clean. Perfect for homes with children, pets or allergies.
For all sealed hard floors
Perfect for use on all types of sealed hard flooring including tiles, marble, hard wood and stone. Steam channels evenly throughout the mop head for consistent cleaning and a streak-free finish. Easily move around your home with a long 8m power cord.
2 automatic steam settings
At the touch of a button, switch between 2 Intelligent Steam Control settings to suit the task in hand. LIGHT is perfect for loosening and lifting light everyday dirt and gently cleaning delicate surfaces, while NORMAL is ideal for powering through tough messes, tackling stuck-on stains or cleaning large areas.
Free 2-year guarantee upon registration with Shark.
*Sanitisation studies were conducted under controlled test conditions. Household conditions and results may vary.
†Tested to IEC62885-6 CI 5.1 using mustard, versus Shark S1000UK.
- Depth: 16 CM
- Height: 119 CM
- Width: 36 CM
- Carpet Pickup: N
- Cordless: N
- Handheld: N
- Hardfloor Pickup: N
- Heated: N
- Operating Radius (in M): 8.5
- Power Output: 1000W and Over
- Rotating Brush Bar: N
- Steam Time (in hrs): .3
- Vacuum Accessories Type: Tools
- Two Rotating Power Pads steam and scrub floors at the same time
- Up to 2 x better stain removal† (†Tested to IEC62885-6 CI 5.1 using mustard, versus Shark S1000UK.)
- Gentle on floors, tough on stains
- For all sealed hard floors including tile, marble, hard wood and stone
- 2 automatic steam settings – LIGHT and NORMAL
- Includes 4 machine-washable, reusable pads (2 sets)
- Long 8m power cord
- Free 2-year guarantee upon registration with Shark
Delivery & Stock Status;
We pick, pack and dispatch quicker than anyone else in Ireland!
- Same day dispatch up until 1pm for in-stock items.
- Fully tracked parcel service
- Pre-advised time slot on day of delivery via email/SMS
Free delivery across Ireland for orders over €50 (€2 for orders below €50)
Upgrade to express delivery for €3.99 for in-stock items.
Bulky items such as large BBQs are shipped on a pallet service & require a mobile number for the carrier to book in the delivery slot.
Please check the availability bar above the product's price for a live stock status.
The headings are noted below;
In Stock: Ready to be shipped
- Item is in stock & will be shipped same day up until 1pm or the following working day.
In Stock: Low stock levels.
- Item is in stock but we are down to our last few units.
Lead time 3-5 working days:
- Item is on back order & we recommend ordering early to secure the next back of stock arriving.
Out of stock. Enquire for lead time.
- Item is out of stock & we will check availability upon request.
Free Gift Returns 90days*
If you've changed your mind about your purchase and it is in its original condition, you're welcome to return it to us within 90 days for store credit or within 30 days for a cash refund. As per below, exclusions apply.
- The goods must be returned factory sealed & in exactly the same condition that they were received less any additional transit packaging. Items that have been opened, tested and/or installed will default to our standard return policy.
- The serial number or unique identification code must match with the recorded details in our database.
- This service excludes large & bulky items such as BBQs, outdoor pizza ovens & TVs. These products are covered by our standard returns policy.
- Any special order items that have been ordered at the customers request (such as a colour variant or model that we do not typically range on our website).
- If in doubt, please check with a member of staff via our support or live chat function.
Sales & Technical Support;
We pride ourselves on our product expertise from Kamado Grills to Direct Drive Turntables.
Get in touch with the team with any technical or install questions.
Equally if you're shopping for a number of items you can give our sales team a try to see if we can offer anything extra!
Call: 015314489 10am - 4pm weekdays
Live chat: 9am - 9pm
No Added Duties;
All pricing includes VAT at the standard rate in Ireland of 23%.
There are no additional taxes/duties or payments due.