Sony HTA7000 Atmos Soundbar 7.1.2ch
FREE DELIVERY OVER €50
1-3 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €50
NO ADDED DUTIES
As an Irish retailer the price you see is the price you pay!
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
Sony HTA700 7.1.2 channel Dolby Atmos soundbar
- Stunning 7.1.2 channel Dolby Atmos soundbar, with Vertical Surround Engine technology, built-in up-firing speakers, plus X-Balanced speakers for an incredible sound stage.
- Sound Field Optimisation technology intelligently measures the layout of your room using built-in microphones, to tune the sound accordingly and give you the best sound experience possible.
- Upgrade with one of two powerful subwoofers to bring you rich bass, clear fidelity and minimal distortion. Further enhance your experience with our rear wireless speaker set.
- Acoustic Center Sync allows your compatible BRAVIA TV to become part of the action, by connecting to the A7000 and giving you an extra sound source.
- With 4K, 4K 120FPS & 8K passthrough technology & Dolby Vision support, the HT-A7000 supports the latest formats.
- Included components: HT-A7000, Remote Commander, Audio Cable (MINI ↔MINI), HDMI Cable, AC Cord; Speaker type: Subwoofer; Total hdmi ports: 3
Immerse yourself in box office favourites with S-Force PRO Front Surround technology.
This virtual surround sound function reproduces the sound field, with audio coming at you from both sides. Using front speakers only, the HTA7000_CEK lets you enjoy rich, cinematic surround sound from all around you.
Thanks to Sony’s Vertical Surround Engine, this soundbar can position sound vertically in your space – so you can experience 3D audio without the need for in-ceiling speakers. As well as support for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, this technology lends to more realistic, multi-dimensional audio whatever you choose to watch.
Featuring two up-firing speakers for overhead sound, two beam tweeters and five front speakers for wider surround sound, you can sit back and enjoy room-filling acoustics. Plus, with a dual subwoofer built in, you’ll get low, rumbling bass for a full range of sound.
What’s more, this model supports 360 Spatial Sound Mapping technology which adapts to your environment. Using Sony’s rear speakers (sold separately), this revolutionary technology recreates the effect of multiple speakers around your space, so you get a new sensation of sound.
There’s no need to precisely place the additional speakers, as the built in microphone measures the position of each speaker, optimising the sound for your room. Hear every breath, step, and whisper with complete clarity, it will feel like you’re right there.
The Sony HTA7000_CEK features a range of inputs to connect a range of devices, including three HDMI and one USB port. Enjoy all your favourite content with the best audio in the house.
In addition, with Bluetooth connectivity and Wi-Fi built in, you can stream music from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop. Use the Spotify Connect app to play music directly through the soundbar and AirPlay2 to share music and more from your Apple device – all with just a tap.
And, you can stream content using Chromecast. Just tap the Cast button to get going.
Compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa enabled devices, you can play, change the volume and much more using your voice. Just add the HTA7000_CEK to your speaker using the Google Home app to get started.
Designed to fit around your set-up, this stunning soundbar comes in a sleek black finish to suit any home décor. The included kit means you can mount it to the wall for complete unobstructed sound
- Height: 8 cm
- Width: 130 cm
- Depth: 14.2 cm
Delivery & Stock Status;
We pick, pack and dispatch quicker than anyone else in Ireland!
- Same day dispatch up until 1pm for in-stock items.
- Fully tracked parcel service
- Pre-advised time slot on day of delivery via email/SMS
Free delivery across Ireland for orders over €50 (€2 for orders below €50)
Upgrade to express delivery for €3.99 for in-stock items.
Bulky items such as large BBQs are shipped on a pallet service & require a mobile number for the carrier to book in the delivery slot.
Please check the availability bar above the product's price for a live stock status.
The headings are noted below;
In Stock: Ready to be shipped
- Item is in stock & will be shipped same day up until 1pm or the following working day.
In Stock: Low stock levels.
- Item is in stock but we are down to our last few units.
Lead time 3-5 working days:
- Item is on back order & we recommend ordering early to secure the next back of stock arriving.
Out of stock. Enquire for lead time.
- Item is out of stock & we will check availability upon request.
Free Gift Returns 90days*
If you've changed your mind about your purchase and it is in its original condition, you're welcome to return it to us within 90 days for store credit or within 30 days for a cash refund. As per below, exclusions apply.
- The goods must be returned factory sealed & in exactly the same condition that they were received less any additional transit packaging. Items that have been opened, tested and/or installed will default to our standard return policy.
- The serial number or unique identification code must match with the recorded details in our database.
- This service excludes large & bulky items such as BBQs, outdoor pizza ovens & TVs. These products are covered by our standard returns policy.
- Any special order items that have been ordered at the customers request (such as a colour variant or model that we do not typically range on our website).
- If in doubt, please check with a member of staff via our support or live chat function.
Sales & Technical Support;
We pride ourselves on our product expertise from Kamado Grills to Direct Drive Turntables.
Get in touch with the team with any technical or install questions.
Equally if you're shopping for a number of items you can give our sales team a try to see if we can offer anything extra!
Call: 015314489 10am - 4pm weekdays
Live chat: 9am - 9pm
No Added Duties;
All pricing includes VAT at the standard rate in Ireland of 23%.
There are no additional taxes/duties or payments due.