Sony WH-CH710N Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
The WH-CH710N Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones offer powerful distraction-free listening wherever you are.
- AI Noise Cancelling with Dual Noise Sensor technology lets you cancel out the world tailored to your environment or choose to let it in with Ambient Sound Mode
- These long-lasting wireless bluetooth and NFC enabled headphones deliver up to 35 hours of playback
- New 30mm driver units provide the superior audio quality you'd expect of Sony headphones
- Get clear hands-free calling and Voice Control on the WH-CH710N
- With soft oval earpads these over-ear headphones have been designed for all-day comfort
The WH-CH710N Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones offer powerful, distraction-free listening wherever you are.
With Noise Cancelling via Dual Noise Sensor Technology, as well as Ambient Sound mode, you can take control of what you hear—and listen uninterrupted with 35 hours of wireless playback.
Headphones that cancel out the world
The Automatic Artificial Intelligence Noise Cancelling (AINC) function constantly analyses ambient sound and selects the best noise-cancelling filter.
Take control with Dual Noise Sensor Technology
Dual microphones catch more ambient sounds than ever before. Whether blocking out traffic or office chatter, getting lost in the sound is now easier.
Customise your sound
Ambient Sound mode puts you in complete control. Listen to music while still hearing traffic, transport announcements and people so you can stay safe.
Listen all day with quick charging
A Li-ion battery provides up to 35 hours of audio on a single charge, while quick charging gives 60 minutes of playback within 10 minutes of charging.
Never miss a beat with 30-mm drivers
The new 30-mm drivers achieve a pure, clear sound ideal for reproducing a range of frequencies, from low beats to high vocals.
Hands-free help from your assistant
A simple button press connects you to your smartphone's voice assistant to get directions, play music and communicate with contacts.