Tefal Copper Frying Pan by Jamie Oliver Premium Tri Ply 24cm
FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY
1-2 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €20
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
PRICE MATCH PROMISE
If we aren't already the cheapest we will price match any authorised retailers on a like for like basis.
Be inspired by the Jamie Oliver by Tefal Premium Tri-Ply Copper induction range.
- On-trend polished copper pots and pans – inspiring tools for superior results
- Professional-standard tri-ply construction of stainless steel, aluminium and copper for fast and even heat diffusion
- High-impact bonded bases of stainless steel and aluminium for optimal heat conductivity: no hot spots, just reliable cooking
- Compatible with all hob types, including induction
- Sturdy riveted stainless-steel handles with silicone insert for a comfortable soft grip
- Beautifully gift boxed
Using professional-standard tri-ply construction, this chic cookware combines all the properties of aluminium, stainless steel and copper, ensuring even and fast heating for superior results.
Expertly crafted using tri-ply construction, this range has copper on the outside, an aluminium core and a stainless-steel interior.
This smart combination ensures quick and even heat diffusion, eliminating hot spots for superior cooking results.
Copper conducts heat brilliantly. This means you can get this cookware up to a high heat fast and control it really well.
Whether you’re searing steak or making a sauce, you can rely on Jamie Oliver by Tefal Premium Tri-Ply Copper cookware for good food that’s full of flavour.
The range features a high-impact bonded base with a core of aluminium to guarantee great heat diffusion, sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel.
The external layer is magnetised, which means these pans are suitable for all hobs, including induction.
Copper naturally tarnishes over time.
To keep it looking its best, handwash with water and a gentle washing-up liquid then polish using a natural solution such as lemon juice and baking soda.