Tefal FR333040 Deep Fat Chip Fryer, Large 1.2KG Capacity
Tefal's Easy Pro chip fryer will allow you to cook delicious fried dishes in the most convenient way.
- The new compact design means that it won't take up a lot of room in the kitchen.
- Sleek stainless steel, semi professional fryer with a large 1.2kg food capacity and 2100W power
- Compact design Lid with viewing window to help maintain control over the cooking without opening the lid
- Variable temperature control Easy to move around your kitchen thanks to its carrying handles
- Can be fully dismantled; the bowl, basket and lid are all removable and dishwasher safe, which ensures washing up is a breeze.
Easy Pro is a 3 L semi-pro fryer with cool zone technology. With Easy Pro, you can cook up to 1.2 Kg of delicious chips, just like a pro.
It has an immersed heating element for fast and proper results. Its enamel bowl is removable so it is very easy to use and to clean. Easy Pro can be fully dismantled and all elements except heating block are dishwasher safe.
You can set the temperature from 150 degree Celsius to 190 degree Celsius and monitor your cooking thanks to the viewing window on the lid. The lid can be used while frying and is equipped with a permanent metallic filtre.
With Easy Pro, it has never been so easy to deep-fry like a pro.
Set your temperature and fry from 150 degree Celsius to 190 degree Celsius.
Fast heating system
The heating element is immersed and directly in contact with the oil, which is what defines a 'semi-pro' fryer.
Monitor your cooking
This fryer has a cooking lid with a window and a metallic filtre.
The enamel bowl is removable and therefore very easy to clean.
Cool zone technology
Under the heating element, the temperature is significantly lower. This is what is called a cool zone. Crumbs and frying remnants will stay in the cool zone.
It gives two main benefits:
- Your chips will look beautiful, just like if they were made by a pro.
- The crumbs will not burn and bad smells will be limited.
1 x Tefal Easy Pro fryer
1 x Instruction booklet