Vicks VH845 Warm Mist Humidifier
The Warm Mist humidifier releases up to 95% bacteria-free mist into the air for an easy breathing sensation and a more comfortable sleep.
- Allows for an easy breathing sensation and a more comfortable sleep
- Releases up to 95% bacteria-free mist into the air
- Two intensity settings: Low-noise operation and auto shut off
- Compatible with VapoPads scented pads with essential oils - one menthol pad included
- 3.8 L tank that can last up to 9 hours without the need to refill
You can choose between 2 mist output levels (High or Low), depending on the amount of moisture you want to add into the room. The unit will shut off automatically when the tank is empty. Recommended for rooms up to 35m2. Use with VapoPads for added soothing vapors.
Humidifiers and essential oils (like scented VapoPads) can help you and your family stay healthy during the cold season.
Prevention: During winter, the air inside your home can become dryer, due to the heating and the cold air outside. This can lead to irritated throat and nasal passages, which can let you more vulnerable to illness. Humidifiers add moisture into the air you breathe, and allow to keep your throat and nasal passages hydrated.
Cough & cold: Helps to alleviate cough & cold conditions* for a more comfortable sleep.
Reduction of viruses survival: Maintaining a humidity level between 40-60 per cent can reduce the survival of viruses.** This means less opportunity for them to spread to the other members of your family and keep them healthy.
*due to cooling sensation
**Environmental Health 2010, 9:55
Reduce The Survival of Flu Viruses
Research shows that maintaining an indoor humidity level between 40-60 per cent can reduce the survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air (Environmental Health 2010, 9:55)
Use a humidity monitor to know when and where to use a humidifier in your home to get the best level of moisture for you and your family.
Up to 95% Bacteria-Free Moisture
The water is heated inside the unit, killing bacteria and germs in the process. Some cold air is added to the steam before it is released into the air to make sure the mist is not too hot when exiting the device.
Long-lasting tank and adjustable mist output
The large, 3.8 L tank that can last up to 9 h per filling means you will never have to worry about having to refill the humidifier during the night. You can choose between two levels of output to get just the amount of moisture you need, depending on the size of the room and the dryness of the air. This product is recommended for rooms up to 35 m2.
Scent Pad Heater
Compatible with the VapoPads scented pads with essential oils. Just add one pad to add soothing vapours into your room that help you breathe better.
Filling the water tank
- Check that the Power Switch (13) is in off position and that
the plug is not in the socket.
- Remove the Water Tank (6) from the Base (11) and turn it upside down.
- Open the Tank Cap (8) by turning it counter-clockwise.
- Fill the Water Tank (6) only with clean, cool tap water (approx. 3.8 litres).
- Close the Water Tank (6) with the Tank Cap (8) by turning it clockwise.
- Check that the Removable Tray (4) and the Chimney (2) are in place and that the Cooling Chamber Interlock (12) is engaged.
- Turn the Water Tank (6) upright. Make sure that the Tank Cap (8) is in place and check it for leaks.
- Replace the filled Water Tank (6) on the Base (11).