YETI Silo Water Cooler White 22.7L
FREE DELIVERY OVER €50
1-3 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €50
NO ADDED DUTIES
As an Irish retailer the price you see is the price you pay!
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
YETI Silo 6 Gallon Water Cooler White
- The YETI Silo is what a water cooler should be: a hardworking hydration station that keeps water cold for hours yet tough enough to take a tumble
- An ergonomic SurePour Spigot offers a seriously fast flow rate, letting you fill up without a line forming behind you
- The SteadySteel Handle helps steady and take the pressure off your hold and serves as extra protection for your SurePour Spigot
- Rotomolded Construction means its every bit as tough as the rest of our Tundra’s to withstand drops and outlast long days in the sweltering sun
- Permafrost Insulation and a ColdLock Gasket ensure all six gallons of water stay icy cold
The YETI® Silo® 6G is what a water cooler should be: a hardworking hydration station that keeps water cold for hours, tough enough to take a tumble, and built to deliver more than just a few drops at a time.
With these critical qualities in mind, we called upon the legendary cold-holding power and rotomolded armour of the Tundra® Hard Cooler and fused it with an ultra-strong spigot to create a remarkably insulated, quick-to-pour, easy-to-clean powerhouse of a water cooler.
HOW SHOULD I USE MY WATER COOLER?
Anywhere you need six gallons of water, lemonade, iced tea, margaritas, or hot coffee. Just stay away from thick or pulpy liquids, like soups or fresh juices since they may clog the spigot.
WHAT DOES ROTOMOLDED MEAN?
Rotomolding is a plastic-forming process that produces extremely durable, hollow, single-piece moulds. It’s like how high-grade polyethylene white-water kayaks are made.
HOW TOUGH IS IT?
Made for the bed of a truck, the job site, or the field, this cooler is just as tough as our Tundra® Hard Cooler line so it can get kicked, dropped, and banged up and still be ready for use.
HOW DO I CLEAN MY WATER COOLER?
We recommend using soap and warm water. If you need a heavy-duty cleaning, use a 6:1 solution of warm water and bleach with a sponge or mildly abrasive rag.
HOW DO I SECURE MY PORTABLE WATER COOLER TO A FLAT SURFACE?
We offer the Silo™ Mount accessory, which includes a mounting plate, straps and all necessary hardware.
IS THERE A WARRANTY?
This portable water cooler comes with a five-year warranty.
- 39W X 45D X 39H CM
- 7.5 KG
Delivery & Stock Status;
We pick, pack and dispatch quicker than anyone else in Ireland!
- Same day dispatch up until 1pm for in-stock items.
- Fully tracked parcel service
- Pre-advised time slot on day of delivery via email/SMS
Free delivery across Ireland for orders over €50 (€2 for orders below €50)
Upgrade to express delivery for €3.99 for in-stock items.
Bulky items such as large BBQs are shipped on a pallet service & require a mobile number for the carrier to book in the delivery slot.
Please check the availability bar above the product's price for a live stock status.
The headings are noted below;
In Stock: Ready to be shipped
- Item is in stock & will be shipped same day up until 1pm or the following working day.
In Stock: Low stock levels.
- Item is in stock but we are down to our last few units.
Lead time 3-5 working days:
- Item is on back order & we recommend ordering early to secure the next back of stock arriving.
Out of stock. Enquire for lead time.
- Item is out of stock & we will check availability upon request.
Taxes / Duties;
All pricing includes VAT at the standard rate in Ireland of 23%.
There are no additional taxes/duties or payments due.
Sales & Technical Support;
We pride ourselves on our product expertise from Kamado Grills to Direct Drive Turntables.
Get in touch with the team with any technical or install questions.
Equally if you're shopping for a number of items you can give our sales team a try to see if we can offer anything extra!
Call: 015314489 10am - 4pm weekdays
Live chat: 9am - 9pm