Chord Mojo 2 Portable Headphone DAC Amplifier
Mojo 2 is the most advanced DAC/headphone amplifier in the world.
- Unrivalled digital audio processing; powerful 'FPGA' technology
- Additional USB-C data input for fast data-transfer
- Fully transparent 'Ultra HD' digital signal processing EQ, tailoring the sound to you.
- Take Mojo 2 wireless when adding the Poly streamer/server (2 TB)
- Proudly made in Britain from aircraft-grade aluminium. Anodised, bead-blasted, precision CNC milled. Jett black finish.
Mojo 2 offers several ways to connect to digital devices, including smartphones, tablets and laptops, plus two 3.5 mm headphone outputs, meaning two can listen simultaneously.
Digital inputs include fast-transfer USB-C, Micro-USB, optical and coaxial, with charging via a separate dedicated Micro-USB input.
Mojo polychromatic light-up buttons offer simple control with an additional visual guide to the device’s settings.
A new menu button offers navigation through a new range of features, including the all-important completely transparent UHD DSP function.
DAC AND HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER IN ONE
The British designed, engineered and built Mojo 2 is the most advanced portable DAC and headphone amplifier in the world.
Distinctly different from all other devices, Mojo 2 uses proprietary British digital audio technology perfected over more than two decades, coupled to a powerful ‘FPGA’ processor.
The result is class-leading sound quality both on the move or at home, with the power to effortlessly drive any headphones.
For music just as the artist intended, Mojo 2 brings you closer to the music than any other portable.
UNIQUE FPGA TECHNOLOGY
For more than 20 years, Chord Electronics has exclusively used powerful programmable (FPGA) circuits with custom coding to provide the most advanced digital-to-analogue conversion performance in the world.
With digital audio technologies perfected over two decades, Mojo 2 contains more digital audio know-how than any other small DAC, resulting in unrivalled sound quality, all backed by peerless technical measurements from the lab.
- Five digital inputs: coaxial, dual-data coax, optical, Micro-USB and USB-C
- Dynamic range 125.7 dB A wt.
- Noise 2.7 uV A wt., no measurable noise floor modulation
- Distortion and noise 0.00027 % at 2.5 V 300 ohms
- Power output 1 % distortion:
- 90 mW 300 ohms (5.2 V RMS)
- 600 mW 30 ohms (4.2 V RMS)
- 0.06 ohms output impedance
- 118 dB stereo separation 1 kHz 300 ohms 2.5 V