Jura Z10 Coffee Machine Black
FREE DELIVERY OVER €50
1-3 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €50
NO ADDED DUTIES
As an Irish retailer the price you see is the price you pay!
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
A masterpiece of Swiss engineering, the new Z10 doubles the range of speciality coffees.
- Worlds first machine with cold coffee brews
- 32 hot & cold brew coffee specialities
- 4.3inch touch screen display
- Cutting edge contemporary design
- Authorised Jura dealership - two year guarantee
At the touch of a button it prepares the full spectrum of hot drinks from intense espresso to on-trend flat white.
It also opens up a whole new dimension in the enjoyment of coffee with the introduction of cold brew specialities.
This is made possible thanks to the Product Recognising Grinder (P.R.G.), which recognises the chosen speciality and instantly and precisely adjusts the fineness of grind accordingly.
In addition, JURA has developed the pioneering Cold Extraction Process – a quite literally refreshing top innovation. In this process, cold water is slowly pulsed through the freshly ground coffee under high pressure.
The result is a completely new way of experiencing coffee – refreshing, energising and with a wonderfully balanced aroma.
This outstanding premium coffee machine features a double-speed 4.3” touch display and the Blue Crystal Rotary Switch.
Thanks to the Speciality Selection menu and artificial intelligence, it’s exceptionally easy and intuitive to use.
The technology quantum leap is also reflected in the sculptural design. The convex-concave front panel is visible proof of attention to detail and absolute manufacturing precision. Its high quality makes the Z10 a statement of excellent taste.
The new Product Recognising Grinder (P.R.G.)
To ensure the optimum grind for every speciality, JURA engineers developed the Product Recognising Grinder (P.R.G.).
The electronically controlled high-performance grinder adjusts in a fraction of a second to the predefined consistency of grind – much more quickly and frequently than could be done manually.
Its spectrum ranges from very fine for short classics to very coarse for long specialities.
But coffee lovers don’t need to worry, because the adjustment takes place automatically every time a beverage is prepared and, if preferred, can also be individually selected before each preparation with the Aroma Selection feature.
Cold brew – extreme freshness
Thanks to the Cold Extraction Process, the Z10 prepares genuine cold brew specialities.
While many conventional cold coffee drinks consist mostly of hot-brewed coffee which is then chilled, in the Z10 extraction takes place with cold water, pulsed at high pressure, and more coarsely ground coffee.
The end result is a natural, energising and refreshing beverage in which the fruity aromas of the coffee can be fully enjoyed without being overwhelmed by bitters.
Anything else would just be a cold coffee.
Eighth-generation brewing unit
The brewing unit is the most important part of any automatic coffee machine.
For the Z10, JURA has created the eighth-generation brewing unit.
With its unique 3D brewing technology, it allows the water to flow evenly through the ground coffee at multiple levels.
This makes the most of the aroma, both in hot specialities and with cold brewing.
Design and the careful choice of materials play an important role in product durability.
JURA always strives to achieve a design that people will be proud to own and that will still look fresh and modern after many years. Uncompromising quality, durable, high-quality materials and maximum engineering precision guarantee both culinary and aesthetic excellence throughout the lifetime of the machine.
The complex convex-concave aluminium front panel demonstrates the very highest standard of craftsmanship.
The water tank with its elegant wave design and the harmonious filter casing are just two examples of the attention paid to what might seem like small details.
As soon as you touch the Z10, you sense what true worth means to JURA.
- Bean container holding capacity - 280 g
- Water tank capacity - 2.4 L
- Weight - 12.3 kg
- Dimensions (W × H × D) 32 × 38 × 45 cm
- Article Number - 15360
- 2 x Espresso
- Cold Brew Espresso
- 2 x Coffee
- Cold Brew Coffee
- Cold Brew Cappuccino
- Cappuccino Extra Shot
- Caffè latte
- Cold Brew Caffè latte
- Caffè latte Extra Shot
- Caffè Barista
- 2 x Caffè Barista
- Lungo Barista
- 2 x Lungo Barista
- Espresso doppio
- Cold Brew Macchiato
- Cold Brew Cortado
- Latte macchiato
- Cold Brew Latte macchiato
- Latte macchiato Extra Shot
- Flat white
- Cold Brew Flat white
- Flat White Extra Shot
- Portion of milk foam
- Portion of milk
- Pot of coffee
- Hot water
- Hot water for green tea
Delivery & Stock Status;
We pick, pack and dispatch quicker than anyone else in Ireland!
- Same day dispatch up until 1pm for in-stock items.
- Fully tracked parcel service
- Pre-advised time slot on day of delivery via email/SMS
Free delivery across Ireland for orders over €50 (€2 for orders below €50)
Upgrade to express delivery for €3.99 for in-stock items.
Bulky items such as large BBQs are shipped on a pallet service & require a mobile number for the carrier to book in the delivery slot.
Please check the availability bar above the product's price for a live stock status.
The headings are noted below;
In Stock: Ready to be shipped
- Item is in stock & will be shipped same day up until 1pm or the following working day.
In Stock: Low stock levels.
- Item is in stock but we are down to our last few units.
Lead time 3-5 working days:
- Item is on back order & we recommend ordering early to secure the next back of stock arriving.
Out of stock. Enquire for lead time.
- Item is out of stock & we will check availability upon request.
Free Gift Returns 90days*
If you've changed your mind about your purchase and it is in its original condition, you're welcome to return it to us within 90 days for store credit or within 30 days for a cash refund. As per below, exclusions apply.
- The goods must be returned factory sealed & in exactly the same condition that they were received less any additional transit packaging. Items that have been opened, tested and/or installed will default to our standard return policy.
- The serial number or unique identification code must match with the recorded details in our database.
- This service excludes large & bulky items such as BBQs, outdoor pizza ovens & TVs. These products are covered by our standard returns policy.
- Any special order items that have been ordered at the customers request (such as a colour variant or model that we do not typically range on our website).
- If in doubt, please check with a member of staff via our support or live chat function.
Sales & Technical Support;
We pride ourselves on our product expertise from Kamado Grills to Direct Drive Turntables.
Get in touch with the team with any technical or install questions.
Equally if you're shopping for a number of items you can give our sales team a try to see if we can offer anything extra!
Call: 015314489 10am - 4pm weekdays
Live chat: 9am - 9pm
No Added Duties;
All pricing includes VAT at the standard rate in Ireland of 23%.
There are no additional taxes/duties or payments due.