Ninja AF400UK Foodi MAX Dual Zone Air Fryer 9.5L
Ninja Foodi MAX Dual Zone Air Fryer AF400UK - versatile and cooks for up to 8 people.
- 2 independent cooking zones – Different foods, different programs, both ready at the same time.
- 6 cooking functions – Air Fry, Max Crisp, Roast, Bake, Reheat & Dehydrate.
- Up to 75% faster than fan ovens* (*Tested against fish fingers and sausages, including pre-heat.) Cook from frozen to crispy.
- Air Fry – Up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods** (**Tested against hand-cut deep fried French fries)
- Large capacity feeds 8+ people. Includes: 2 x 4.75L cooking drawers (9.5L total capacity), 2 x crisper plates, chef-created recipe guide. Dishwasher-safe parts.
Take mealtimes to the MAX with the large capacity air fryer that cooks 2 foods, 2 ways, and both are ready at the same time!
Cook two different foods using different times, temperatures and programs. Want to Bake in one drawer and Air Fry in the other? No problem! Different cooking times for roast chicken and crispy chips? Both zones finish cooking at the same time, so you can enjoy freshly-cooked mains and sides together - no need to use different appliances or let your side go cold while your main finishes cooking!
Double your serving size, with the same cooking program and time across both drawers. When cooking for yourself you can just cook in a single drawer.
Cook up to 25% more***
Extra-large capacity - Each 4.75L drawer can fit a 2kg chicken or up to 1.4kg of fries. Easily feed 8+ people or just make enough for yourself. Up to 75% faster than fan ovens*. Washing up is also easy, thanks to non-stick, dishwasher-safe parts.
More than an Air Fryer
Get creative with 6 customisable cooking functions. Air Fry guilt-free fried favourites using little to no oil - up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods**. Cook from frozen to crispy in minutes with Max Crisp. Roast your favourite chicken, salmon fillets, fluffy roast potatoes, balsamic-roasted tomatoes and more. Bake fresh bread, homemade cakes and cookies. Dehydrate ingredients to create dried fruit, vegetable crisps, jerky, even your own dried herbs. Reheat leftovers to restore that delicious fresh-out-of-the-oven finish.