Q Acoustics M20 Active Speaker Pair, Black
FREE DELIVERY OVER €50
1-3 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €50
NO ADDED DUTIES
As an Irish retailer the price you see is the price you pay!
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
Q Acoustics M20 HD wireless Powered speakers - Two speakers, one entire high-resolution wireless audio system.
- One powered and one passive speaker form a stereo pair, guaranteeing a focused, punchy stereo sound, and a wide accurate soundstage for which Q Acoustics is famous. With the pre and power amp onboard dispensing 64 watts digital power, the M20 offers neat wireless audio solution without the clutter of extra components.
- Featuring aptX HD Bluetooth connectivity for wireless streaming of high resolution-quality audio (up to 24-bit/48kHz) from devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops and network streamers, the versatile M20 also features an array of inputs to connect a games console, TV, set-top box, CD player and portable music players alike. There’s also subwoofer output in case you need to really shake the room.
- The beautifully sculpted cabinets use Q Acoustics’ proprietary P2P (Point to Point) bracing to support the parts of the enclosure that need to be stiffened. The result is an exceptionally rigid cabinet that eliminates internal standing waves to improve the focus of the stereo image and give the soundstage more accuracy than ever before.
- The grille’s curved contours are also designed to disperse any tweeter activity, keeping unwanted reflections to a minimum.
Immersive sound for music, movies and gaming
Whether listening to music, watching TV or movies or gaming, the M20’s advanced driver technology is designed to produce low-distortion, accurate but highly immersive stereo sound.
Powered by a built-in amplifier providing 65 watts of digital power, the 22mm tweeter is decoupled to minimise any internal vibrations that can adversely affect the audio, while the 125mm mid/bass driver and rear-firing reflex port in each speaker combine to deliver a sound of outstanding balance and drive.
From deep but nuanced low-frequencies to its crisp, attacking highs, and with a midrange that’s simply packed with information, the M20 is always a dynamic but poised and engaging listen.
What's in the box?
- 1x Powered M20 speaker
- 1x Passive M20 speaker
- 1x Remote handset (including batteries)
- 1x Speaker Cable (4 metres)
- 1x UK Power Cord (1.8m)
- 1x EU Power Cord (1.8m)
- 2x Foam Bungs
- 1x User Manual
- Bluetooth® 5.0 (with aptX™, aptX™ HD, aptX™ Low Latency, SBC and AAC compatibility)
- USB (24bit/192kHz compatibility)
- Digital optical (24bit/192kHz compatibility)
- Stereo RCA (line level)
- 3.5mm (line level)
- Frequency response 55Hz - 22kHz
- Crossover frequency 2.4kHz
- Power 2 x 65w
- Cabinet type Two-way reflex ported
- Dimensions 279mm (H) x 170mm (W) x 296mm (D)
- Weight 5.1kg (passive speaker), 5.5kg (powered speaker)
- Warranty 5 years parts and labour
Delivery & Stock Status;
We pick, pack and dispatch quicker than anyone else in Ireland!
- Same day dispatch up until 1pm for in-stock items.
- Fully tracked parcel service
- Pre-advised time slot on day of delivery via email/SMS
Free delivery across Ireland for orders over €50 (€2 for orders below €50)
Upgrade to express delivery for €3.99 for in-stock items.
Bulky items such as large BBQs are shipped on a pallet service & require a mobile number for the carrier to book in the delivery slot.
Please check the availability bar above the product's price for a live stock status.
The headings are noted below;
In Stock: Ready to be shipped
- Item is in stock & will be shipped same day up until 1pm or the following working day.
In Stock: Low stock levels.
- Item is in stock but we are down to our last few units.
Lead time 3-5 working days:
- Item is on back order & we recommend ordering early to secure the next back of stock arriving.
Out of stock. Enquire for lead time.
- Item is out of stock & we will check availability upon request.
Free Gift Returns 90days*
If you've changed your mind about your purchase and it is in its original condition, you're welcome to return it to us within 90 days for store credit or within 30 days for a cash refund. As per below, exclusions apply.
- The goods must be returned factory sealed & in exactly the same condition that they were received less any additional transit packaging. Items that have been opened, tested and/or installed will default to our standard return policy.
- The serial number or unique identification code must match with the recorded details in our database.
- This service excludes large & bulky items such as BBQs, outdoor pizza ovens & TVs. These products are covered by our standard returns policy.
- Any special order items that have been ordered at the customers request (such as a colour variant or model that we do not typically range on our website).
- If in doubt, please check with a member of staff via our support or live chat function.
Sales & Technical Support;
We pride ourselves on our product expertise from Kamado Grills to Direct Drive Turntables.
Get in touch with the team with any technical or install questions.
Equally if you're shopping for a number of items you can give our sales team a try to see if we can offer anything extra!
Call: 015314489 10am - 4pm weekdays
Live chat: 9am - 9pm
No Added Duties;
All pricing includes VAT at the standard rate in Ireland of 23%.
There are no additional taxes/duties or payments due.